DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragon Cave Users

Red2111

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blink: so i pop in this morning to the cave, and visit the alpine region, only to see an ice dragon egg sitting there wiating to be snagged. and i snagged it!!!!! :laugh: *snuggles her two legendary dragons*

Ley, to answer your posts.

1 - yes i've had the same problem with my scroll producing more of one sex (mine seems to favor females) this is where Pinkie eggs come in handy, so you can start influencing the genders adn get more of a variety (or help complete your collection)

2 - the instructions on zombies is 1 or 2 pages back in this thread, and Leelou linked the wiki page for you. short story is, you kill a dragon only to revive it, 1 of the options is for it to turn into a zombie. Halloween just makes it easier to do so.

3 - no the 2nd dragon on your scroll is a Hellfire just like it's mom. the female hellfire is blue, the male is red; but their the same species.

4 - yes, go into your Account option and choose "Change Sort Order" you have an option of the cpu automatically sorting them for you, or goign in and manually sorting them yourself.

cool. you've got yourself a Dorsal dragon and a Whiptail Dragon :happy:

right now you can have up to 4 eggies at a time, so you can always go steal two more if your feeling fiesty :wink:

welcome to DM and Dragon Cave :happy:

yeppers. and a thunder dragon & an ice dragon. the latter two i'm more proud of. i actually yippee'd in joy when i snagged them lmao. Bubba looked at me like i'd lost my mind.

best advice i can give is to pick an area of the cave and keep hitting refresh ( F5 button ) and keep your mouse over the far right egg, cause thats whent he new ones pop up. make sure you get there about a minute or so before the hour turns (so if your plannign on staking out the cave at 3pm, get there at 2:58 and go ahead and start hitting refresh) then just hope your reflexes are better than everyone else stalking the cave. and don't jump around to different areas, know the egg your goign after and the discription and keep in the area you pick.

Bubba's my boyfriend. sorry, i talk about him alot on here so i forget that not everyone knows who i'm talking about :blush:

poor guy, it's bad enough when i get talkign about Mafia to him, and now he has to put up with me talking about dragon cave. :laugh: i love him for putting up with my excentricities

cool. you've got yourself a Dorsal dragon and a Whiptail Dragon :happy:

right now you can have up to 4 eggies at a time, so you can always go steal two more if your feeling fiesty :wink:

welcome to DM and Dragon Cave :happy:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I can't wait to see how my dragons turn out! They sound cool! And I knew there was a limit but I was wondering how many more eggs I could have on my scroll because I frogot how many I was allowed to have. I'm thinking about getting me two more eggs right now!

yay!! Quazie got a Pillow and Terrea dragon as well!! and AH is right, the more you post, the quicker they will grow.

okay my eggies are concerning me, thsi batch doesn't seem to want to do anything. their not getting many views and have only 3 days left to go and haven't even started to try to hatch. ER here i come!! i refuse to lose my caveborns!!!

n/m i step away for a few minutes and my icey hatches *throws a party*

him and the guardian dragon needed about 3,000 views to hatch *shakes head* i'm can't say how glad i am the ER's are there *shakes head* woudl have never hatched them without it honestly.

i'm really active as well though AH, my eggs generally get 1,000+ hits before they hatch. but some eggs require more hit points (liek the icey needing over 3k in this case) than DM alone can provide. so i'm relaly happy to have the ER's if i need them, as well as to hurry up the process if they go below 4 days. this is the first time i've actually needed the hatcheries :laugh:

just spent an hour in the abandoned cave. Pumpkin Dragon eggs and Black Marrow eggs keep popping up but with 400+ other people trying to catch eggs it made it hard to get one. i finally snagged a black marrow egg, it's just a bonus that it's a 2nd gen lmao

Archived