DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragon Cave Users

Red2111

yep, the black marrow is the red lightning one. the pumpkin egg is a dull orangey/goldish color. if you see those in the abandondec cave, do your best to snag em. i'm suspecting that we'll see a few of them unti Halloween so keep your eyes peeled if you want them *nods*

wish they'd re-release them into the cave to get caveborn ones *sighs* but you can't have everything lmao

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dunno, i think he's kinda cool looking. kinda like Morwak and Cuebone from Pokemon :laugh:

i hope my eggies hatch soon, cause i want to try for another Black Morrow and two Pumpkin eggs *bounces anxiously*

You should post a bit at the General WoT Discussion. I have the experience that you have to hide them if you do that...

Or you should come spamming at the Black Tower. Because there are something like five or ten people who will have seen your post after 5 minutes then...

And as AH also said to me, my eggs and hatchelings look very colourful right now (or they will, when I unhide the eggs again).

:laugh: i tried posting in the WoT GD board, but i just can't keep up with the discussions liek i could on HP. though i could dig up that old WoT lolz thread :baalzamon:

congrads on nabbing the pumpkin eggie AH. i tell you, i thought getting a flamming legendary egg was hard, that has nothing on snagging a flippin Pumpkin egg *shakes head*

so i snagged another Marrow eggie, my male and female pinkie will be ready to influence it soon *dances around* i finally snagged a flipin pumpkin egg *shakes head* only 200 people in the abandonded cave but it took me 40 mins to be fast enough to snag one *shakes head*

i'm trying to decide whether i want to abandon my red/green eggie in favor of getting another pumpkin eggie. i grabbed a flamingo egg from the cave hoping it was a cave born pinkie as well :laugh: i'm undecided as to if i'll abandon for one that i want more (another pumpkin egg or another nebbie) or keep it and hope if flips male.

then again, i can get it almost hatched and hide it until my other male pinkie is ready for influencing and shove it in an ER after i influence it.

btw, if anyone snags a pumpkin eggie and doesn't want it, i'll set up a two way transfer for a different eggie or hatchie on my scroll.

edit - and did everyone find all 50 items in the huanted house tour??

ye[ it's a scroll he's gaurding. you have to go out into the garden, get the Pygmy dragon thats fighting the snake then go into the hallway where one of the doors leads you to a rat and take the rat back to the dragon to get the scroll.

i admit, i didn't red the entire thing, i just kept clicking the links to get the items :laugh:

sometimes these events will resort in getting a prize aggie. at christmas they have a tree decorating contest *nods*

edit - i abandoned my tangar egg even though it had 300+ hits on it to get me another pumpkin eggie :happy: now i'm happy.

btw, if anyone snags a pumpkin eggie and doesn't want it, i'll set up a two way transfer for a different eggie or hatchie on my scroll.

edit - and did everyone find all 50 items in the huanted house tour??

Not yet, I'm very distracted with work today. I think I'm going to have to try to get the rest when I get home. I keep going in circles because I'm not really paying attention.

i'm not sure if i got everything either, but i've got the badge on my scroll as well, so i assume that means it's completed. if someone has more than 50 items in the Hunted House invetory let me know so i can go back in. took me forever to figure out how to get itno the cemetary and greenhouse though

heres my invetory

1st line - sslG.gifPnfI.gifnEVp.png13Aq.pngEmLp.pngUHma.pngEERI.gif0iPd.gifJLcf.pngX4RE.png

2nd line - a704.png84LI.pngG1mh.pngksQs.png4rEp.pngnOWN.gif5r7g.png9SOo.pngBVq4.gif9V4O.png

Ok for some reason it's not letting me see the images anymore but I noticed something... It looked like stars or glitter? And then a little thing that looked like a.... colorful chicken or something.... Once I can see the images again I'll let you know :P

Archived