A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragon Cave Users

Red2111

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glad to have another collector :happy:

so whats your fav dragon Gadi?

AH, if any of my nebbies don't go right in the Night Fury project i'll keep you in mind. and if anyone snags a CB Nebbie i'll be willing to breed 2 from my scroll to trade for it *nods*

those are Yulebuck eggs. if you go to the wiki or a few pages back in this thread you'll be able to see what it will grow into :happy:

if you don't catch one this year, i can try to breed you one next year from mine. i was lucky enough to snag 2 low gen non-inbred eggs :smile:

I am on DC, and i got all the hollidays except holly, and i havent breed yet so if someone still lack anything

also easier way of geting views, no need for updates or anything is going here

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=89465&view=findpost&p=3574189

rigthclick open new tabs down the list, add your scroll to 4-5 of them, and you dont have too think more about anything, except for when you get new eggs, no need too change things on forum signatures or anything, the hatcheries in there are very easy too use by scroll name, and kick the eggs out themself after hatching, many of them have automatic er's too

those are Yulebuck eggs. if you go to the wiki or a few pages back in this thread you'll be able to see what it will grow into :happy:

if you don't catch one this year, i can try to breed you one next year from mine. i was lucky enough to snag 2 low gen non-inbred eggs :smile:

Thanks for the offer man, I might end up taking you up on that :P

gadi you lack yulebuck? i still havent breed mine

also if anyone can get hold of a cave born metalic, ie gold or silver from cave (no pedigree), this can be traded for a holly, let me know if anyone get one and need help setting up a trade, i can connect you as i am in both chat and forums, and paying attn too who got trades atm, but its generally cb metalics wanted, that or neglected preferable hatchie

i can help toss in things into the trade as well, i dont care i been at the game over 3 years if i have too wait another year or two too get an offspring, but if we could get one too someone here on dm, it could help the rest of us hopefully, because they are difficult

hang on nyna we may be able who know tossing it into a trade never know, but if you lack space give it a bit and i got room, i am spending time looking for trades its no point hunting rares on a dial up there isnt hope in hell, i saw 3 holly's go by ap clicked one but it just froze the computer for about quarter of a min before telling me it was sorry i got nothing, i even got issues picking up fairly common eggs from ap

Well, it looks like two of my eggs should hatch really soon so I guess I won't get rid of it for now. Keep it in mind, though if you try making an offer to someone that you can throw this egg in as well. I will gladly help you get one this year if it means you can help us out next year. You're more proficient with trading anyhow.

I'll keep you posted if I get a metallic.

p.s: If anyone here doesn't have a blue Dino and wants one it would be a good idea to tell me now. If a trade doesn't pan out I don't really want to keep the dino. I mean, I could freeze it in hatching state but I much rather give it to someone who doesn't have it. So if you tell me now I'd be sure to contact you if I want to get rid of it. =)

Nyn

yeah like u i dont have the hatchie form but not too worried about it, and whomever have the main egg i think in the trade need too be the one who take the holly, we can upproduce for the rest of us over the next couple years, one person maybe two get one next year, double the number next year

with my nett its not going to be me as such being able to get a metalic cb, but i am willing too toss in whatever is needed from my scroll to top of the trade and bring it home

anyone have any low time eggs they want too try make an nd out of? or a hatchie, you have too almost kill it before having it grow up

wallbash.gif <--- is what my sunrise/sunset dragons have me doing right now. i got 3 sunrise/sunset eggs aroudn the same time, 1 CB and the other are 2nd gen. not only did only 1 of them tune Sunset even though i was trying for two of them (which i was glad to get even one considering how hard it is for me to get a flamming sunset), but all 3 of these stubborn, obstinate dragons decided to ignore my Pinkie influence and not gender right.

*glares at her CB male sunset hatchie* you were supposed to be female so i can have a breeding pair and cross the creator forsaken hard type of dragon to get. :dry:

Lol nvm, I found the 'help' page :rolleyes::tongue:

the OP (original Post) of this thread has a bunch of useful link in it, including to the DC Wiki and ER's as well as a lineage/inbred checker for eggs. :wink:

so i got a CB Pillow in a trade for my first Gold Tinsel offspring (accidently made it inbred :/ so wasn't expecting much) and i came across this egg in the ER My link

you know, considering how hard Hollys are this year to get, when i stumbled upon this Holly egg i got sick to my stomach. it's got 3D 20H's left and only has 78 veiws.

:madmyrddraal:

sunset sunrise its just about when it hatch, so those arent hard too get, make sure to get plenty views before it get low enough time wise too hatch, then fog it, and wait till it turns into the rigth time of day, unfog and leave it too hatch

just remember that it measures times in eta zone, not difficult too manipulate that way if you want too

same with day and nigth glories, it just comes down too time of day they hatch, as they cant hatch before 4 days, make sure too get all the numbers you need before that and fog it till the time pass too the rigth zone, which basically mean put it in all the hatcheries you can to get enough views and some

ah ok well something like that anyway lol

also could we have the levels on the lists, my scroll name is tanitsja btw, and i am gold level

gold levels are allowed 21 hatchies and eggs before geting scroll locked, and 7 eggs before scroll lock

not sure what the other levels are but its relevant as we can help out those with low levels who just started out for instance

giving them low time eggs, and hatchies, so they can get the numbers up, making it easier helping them geting those special event dragons

also anyone interested in doing a mist linage with one other dragon i am thinking...between us we could get fairly long even gen

Snagged this egg earlier but it doesn't have much time left. I put it in a couple ER's but please help by clicking!

.gif

Here's my scroll if you want to help with other eggs I snagged today. I don't really have time to play but went to check for Christmas dragons and got sucked in! LOL!

Archived