DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragon Cave Users

Red2111

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i ... *gasp* caugth a Gold last night in the Cave!!

*dances* i've influenced him male, so hopefully i can cross off a CB pair for Golds off of my list

edit - also traded a CB Nebbie for a 5G PB Thuwed. and then after putting out a request was generously gifted a non-related 5G PB Thuwed for his mate *crosses fingers that they gender properly and like eachother*

this is what their babies will look like Link

which means i now have 2 nice possible mates for one of my Hollys. only 1 day to go before i'm able to bree my Holly and see if she accepts the original mate i had intended for him Lineage

yep the pink dragons.

go to the top of your scroll and go to the drop down menu labled "Filter By:"   select the last option "Available for BSA"

you want to look for one of the following Dragons.

Newpinkf3.gif - to influence an egg female

Newpinkm3.gif - to influence an egg male

you can only influence eggs, up until the point when they hatch.  Influence has a 98% chance of success, but there are instances of influences failing.  its rare for an influence fail, but it happens.

if you need any of the above dragons, just send me a PM and i'll be more than happy to try my scroll for one or two.  i've got a fair amount i can breed.

edit - btw, my Holly excepted its intended mate!! :happy:  so i have a good mate for him right now, but i'm hoping that the two Thuweds that will hatch tomorrow will produce a 2nd mate for him :smile:

my CB Gold hatched.  i've named him  "mah'alleinir"  which translates to "He Who Soars" in the Old Tongue   :happy:

shade of my heart was taken, thats the original name i had planned for him; but i like this one a bit more.  his nickname is Hopper *nods*

another thing to celebrate, after the long drought, i've managed to breed 4 Tinsels for far out of my 20 some odd.

i ... *gasp* caugth a Gold last night in the Cave!!

*dances* i've influenced him male, so hopefully i can cross off a CB pair for Golds off of my list

edit - also traded a CB Nebbie for a 5G PB Thuwed. and then after putting out a request was generously gifted a non-related 5G PB Thuwed for his mate *crosses fingers that they gender properly and like eachother*

this is what their babies will look like Link

which means i now have 2 nice possible mates for one of my Hollys. only 1 day to go before i'm able to bree my Holly and see if she accepts the original mate i had intended for him Lineage

HOW?!  I'm looking for a CB Gold/Red/White/Black for a lineage I am working on and plan to give all DM users an egg from.

Reds are easiest found in the Dessert.  Whites are found all over, but i see a fair amount of them pop up in the Volcano.   Golds and Blacks are found in all bio-domes.

as to how i caught both of my golds, it was honestly pure luck.  just spending an hour on the site, clicking through each bio-dome hunting eggs and being quick enough to register the description and not be shocked about it.

with Blacks, i've seen them most in the Apline and Coastal bio-domes.   

another trick is to sit on a single cave and have your mouse hoovered over the last egg spot and just keep pressing F5 to re-fresh the browser page.

my Gold gendered male *dances*   now hopefully the two will not reject eachother and i'll be more than happy.

hey guys, just a freindly reminder for people to be mindful of the rules reguarding siggies if you decide to show off your babys.

if your unsure of what those rules are, either refer to the OP or the Forum 101 board up in the "Gettign Started" section of DM

• 1 month later...

Valentines Breeding is in full swing and hte new dragon is getting set to be released on Thursday

if anyone needs a sweetling or a Rosebud, i have two up for adoption

3 EG Sweetling - http://dragcave.net/lineage/EJWCO -

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

3G Spring SS Rosebud http://dragcave.net/lineage/roDVS - Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

• 3 weeks later...

Rares are dropping at amazing rates all through the cave lately and there is a new release int eh Alpine Bio-dome. get it while you can because this baby is rumored to be both a new metallic and a Rare dragon!!

Archived