DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragon Cave Users

Red2111

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mee too leelou  :)  the adults are every bit as epic as they promised and my Apocalpyse Lineage is going to fit perfectly with them :happy:

@ WoT: set up a two way link and list it as a hatchie swap over in the market on EATW and on DC.  swaps shouldn't be hard to come by

I know it's a long shot because everyone still wants them.. But if anybody so HAPPENS to find an extra Black Cap or the day 2 one.. Bloodscale? that they don't actually want during your hunting, I've been looking for both of those for days and can't find one. There's always the same 3 common eggs every few minutes when I check, since nobody wants those right now!

I know it's a long shot because everyone still wants them.. But if anybody so HAPPENS to find an extra Black Cap or the day 2 one.. Bloodscale? that they don't actually want during your hunting, I've been looking for both of those for days and can't find one. There's always the same 3 common eggs every few minutes when I check, since nobody wants those right now!

Okay Ill keep an eye out for ya.

i'll keep a look out for you as well Arya :)   not sure how easy the Bloodscale (the two headed) ones will be to nab, but i've seen a fair amount go wizzing by in my serach for more Saltys :laugh:

right nwo i'm completely locked, so i shoudl be able to start looking tomorrow after my Coppers grow

Hey I grabbed a Black Cap today!

Ahhh, guys I'm so sorry! We've still got.. 9 freaking days left in the woods for training, but I haven't even been getting online at all, been just passing out in the evenings (4 am report times and all) so I didn't even see, until today, that a couple of you tried to help me out with the black cap egg! I'm so sad I missed them, but I feel so bad that you guys helped and I wasn't here to get them! So, I am so, so sorry, but thank you so much for trying! :/

Ahhh, guys I'm so sorry! We've still got.. 9 freaking days left in the woods for training, but I haven't even been getting online at all, been just passing out in the evenings (4 am report times and all) so I didn't even see, until today, that a couple of you tried to help me out with the black cap egg! I'm so sad I missed them, but I feel so bad that you guys helped and I wasn't here to get them! So, I am so, so sorry, but thank you so much for trying! :/

No worries! :happy: Let me know when you get back and I'll grab you one then!

ditto what Davi said, i'm just sorry i coudln't hold it longer for you :smile:

Davi, if you're trying for the Black Cap guy, i can stake out for the two headed OCD beasts.

btw, these are my two OCD's  http://dragcave.net/lineage/LXODK.  love what the person named the offspring i APd.   i was actually hoping for a refusal from those two XD

Archived