A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragon Cave Users

Red2111

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

HEY EVERYONE!!!!
Halloween is coming up, and you know what that means!!! HALLOWEEN DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!

I have all generations of Halloween dragons, including two pumpkins (one with a very pretty lineage, one with a somewhat pretty lineage), three marrows (1 ok lineage, 2 neat lineage), 8 shadow walkers (3 ok lineage, 1 pretty lineage, and 4 caveborn).
I also have 6 cb lurkers, but I'm going to need all of their babies for a lineage I'm working on--sorry!
If you want babies from any of the others though, let me know! I'd like to do trading as soon as possible after breeding is available so my lurker babies have time to grow up before the new dragon is released, so claim now?

Oh, and just to make sure you know, Halloween dragons you can have as many as you can grab of!

In other news, if anyone wants to give me an AMAZING christmas/birthday/whatever present, I'd really like a CB Ice I could gender male for a lineage. I'd be willing to trade something, I'm just not sure what exactly would be wanted! 

yep, the sparkley one is correct.   Halloween is coming which means the previous years Halloween dragons will be breedable.  

start stalking the AP either Thursday the 24th or Friday the 25th for previous years dragons to catch up on what you don't have.  normally you can find a lot of really neat lineages. 

then make sure to get on during the 31st for the new eggs!

just remember that previous years can only breed once during their season, so pick your mates well ^_^  heres a link to the Halloween Wiki page for a quick guide to what you can expect to see in the cave.

another thing, is that on the 31st the only chances for making a Zombie Dragon.   so good luck everyone!

Oh, and on the note of my dragons--I'm going to be gone the evening of the 25th to the evening of the 27th so if you want any of my eggs I'll probably breed them for you immediately and send you the link and it'd be appreciated if you could check promptly as well!

Eggs which are not claimed shall be released into the wild :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so TJ has raised the breed limits!  now you can have an unlimited number of previous holiday dragons, but only two of the ones released in cave.

hopefully he'll do the same with Valentines ^_^

the new christmas ones are so pretty!!!!

so, did anyone grab any interesting Christmas babies form the AP this year?   this is my new Holly  http://dragcave.net/lineage/CAlnS and he has this pretty girl as his mate   http://dragcave.net/lineage/hdfK9

• 2 weeks later...

Archived