DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragon Cave Users

Red2111

I have dragon cave.......my user is Applejackter I have only been playing for a year :P I just need a lightning dragon and i cave MAYBE get a guardian dragon. Sorry if it sounds like I am begging but it would be nice to get one. If you want to lend me one that would be awesome. Ty bye.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Snagged mine as well and got many lovily marrow babies ^_^

Anyone with CB marrows shoot me a pm. I'd love to set up some trades for mates to make pretty EG babies next year >:)

@ Stella. Once I'm unlocked I can breed a pb thunder for you. Just shoot me a pm

• 1 month later...

Christmas Breeding is on our door step!!

whats everyones breeding plans this year?  aside form Holly's whats everyone trying to catch?

this is my list of Christmas pairs i'm looking for to catch  xD   not going to get them all, but after i collect those and can make 3G checkers from those pairings i'll be done collecting those specific sprites  (well until the new releases and i see more pairs i want  xD )

most of the Marrow pairs i have IOU's for  :wub:  and i'm getting a sibling to  her   i think i'm most excited about that dragon  Holly x GW is the best pairing EVER!!!!

i've also got an IOU for a Ribbon Dancer mate for him  :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a lot of really good Christmas eggs!

I really want two more CB Orange/Coast/Spessartine Pyralspites. I'm waiting for a male and a female to do this REALLY PRETTY lineage I have planned

Oh and Red I can totally breed you any of the Pyralspites. I got CBs of all three colors (I just need more >.> )

i have a male and Female of the Coast babies and a male of the Alpine babies.  if you need any 2G's for that lineage AH just shoot me a PM ^_^

i might have to take you up on some 2G swaps xD  but right now i've got Secret Santa and valentines day keeping my scroll occupied

I'm doing special things with the names in this lineage--not super super special but I'd rather just have them all. I'll give you any 2Gs though--just let me know! I'll be trying to trade a couple of them too

I've gotten more involved on the boards lately. I'm Angelina Gienah on there. Don't ask why I had to make my name different, but I did. Avatar is the same though :P 

you know, i saw that avatar and though ...  that looks familiar and thought the scroll linked in the siggie seemed familiar too xD  

i'm Red2111 over there as well.  same pic in the avatar as well *nods*

let me know if i can help you with the lineage you're planning.  these are my Spessi and Almands (my Nectarines & Almonds xD )

Almands

CB Male - http://dragcave.net/view/lwFFD

2G Female from Lurker - http://dragcave.net/lineage/934nL (2G Lurker mate )

2G Female from Lurker - http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ty1x0 (she'll be getting a lurker mate this Halloween, and i'll be breeding a 4G from these two :wub: )

2G Female from Grave - http://dragcave.net/lineage/VDsdE (2G Grave mate)  *i like the orange with the Graves better, but the sprites match so well  :wub:  i'll doing a Grave x Spessi checker for Halloween as far as i can take it xD)

Spessi's

CB Female - http://dragcave.net/view/BjjIU

CB Male - http://dragcave.net/view/AAA7x

• 2 weeks later...

hey people raffle has been done Prize winners have been drawn. Check your email associated with your scroll to see if you won.

Be sure if you're using hatcheries to watch your prize eggs even if they're not a winner. People will be stalking them to try and find where the CBs are so non-winners eggs will be susceptible to viewbombing.

if you did win congratulations. Be sure to hide your scroll because well your new babies are protected from sickness your other eggs are not and your scroll will be stalked

i'd fog her AH.  better safe than sorry.  a few hours she'll be good to go and will probabaly hatch as soon as she's fogged (like you'll un fog her and have a hatchie sitting there instead of an egg)

just make sure she's already influenced

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I had an egg ERing, and I figured it would hatch soon so I could begin cave hunting.

I saw a Sunsong (which I need for a lineage) but decided not to grab it, clicked another cave and saw a Copper--which are my favorite Metals by the way--and I got the dreaded "you decide not to stress yourself..."

GRAAAAH

So the egg hatches, I poke around the cave for a bit, decide to breed an egg for a Moon x Thunder lineage I'm working on. The egg turned out Moon, but it's of a lineage I refuse to abandon any eggs from. For whatever reason I go to the cave even though I'm locked--see a Dino.

Rule #1 of DC: you will only see rares if you are egg locked.

Btw, if anyone can get me a CB Male Silver or a Coast Spessartine, I will love them forever and would be willing to trade handsomely for it. Can't promise I'll catch anything nice to trade, but I'm more than willing to breed something pretty!!!! 

• 1 month later...

yep there is.  took me by surprise as well, didn't find out about it until this morning.

3 new eggs

1st is "A small puddle of condensation has collected under this egg."  which is an eastern dragon without dimorphism, is found in the Forest Biome

2nd is - "This egg is encrusted with colorful gemstones."  which comes in 3 color variations as a CB (all 3 can be obtained and have been verified as obtainable from other scroll owners), Red, Green & Blue.  Its found in the Jungle Biome and has adult dimorphism.

3rd is - This massive egg is covered with thick plates." It has dimorphism at both the hatchie and adult stage, and is found in both the Jungle & Forrest biomes.

kjhasdlkfjhoiasjdflknsdfa

i keep mis-clicking and locking myself with flamming Howler drakes!    all i want is one more gemstone, to try and get a pair of each color. 

*glares at the egg and my vamps for not being able to bite it*

Archived