DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragon Cave Users

Red2111

Ahhh! I totally just missed my chance at a Golden Wyvern! I was sort of lazily scanning through, because it was 12:27 am and nothing was dropping since nobody is picking up the commons, so I just did a bored scan through the alpine and had already clicked back on the volcano before I happened to glance down and see it! Obviously it was too late by the time I could get back, and I'm so mad at myself!

Edit: I also FINALLY saw my first Bloodscales go through the cave, and of course I was too slow for that one too. I think I'm giving up and going to bed for the night! lol

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, I think this is why I stopped playing for a while in the first place, it gets frustrating. It's just little pixel dragons, but I hate.. like, last night, I stayed up late because I was determined to get a Bloodscales. Finally saw the first one ever go through, and I just wasn't fast enough. For some reason I decided to be nosy, and the guy who picked it up already had 7 others full grown, 2 hatchlings, plus 2 other eggs recently caught. I was like, freaking hoarders!  I forgot how much I used to wish TJ instilled some sort of limit, like, 2 or 4 on new releases just for the first week or two to give other people a chance to get one! (Yes, I know it's a silly thought and that's the point of the game, but still! haha)

i've still been trying to get you a bloodscale, but the buggers are uncommons so they drop infrequently <_< 

i keep hoping that Coppers will up theri damned apperances since apparently its not a glitch that they're only uncommon, but drop less frequently than Golds and Silvers right now. *sighs in an aggrevated way*   i want an army of the green/corroded veriaty *stamps foot*

been doing alot of breeding trades mostly though as far as "eggs" are concerned, and working on that Hell Horse lineage :smile:  2 down and two to go

in 3 weeks though, we should have another new release.  so everyone be prepared!

theres been alot of breeders (myself included) that will breed our Tinsels and Metallics (some even breed Shims and AP them) specifically for the AP.  yesturday while i was egg locked i didn tmy monthly breeding of lines that i never breed and APd them all, so on Sunday thsoe babies shoudl be showing up ^_^

today when i get time i'm likely going to be doing my Red's, Pinks, Magi's and probably Blusangs *nods*

I was actually wondering about that, if there was a group somewhere who bred for AP, because I saw a strange amount of Tinsels and Shimmerscales go through within a couple of hours!

I feel like I've had an amazing last few days... Got my first two Golden Wyverns, first two Silver Tinsels, first Magma and first Ice!

Late last night, early this morning, I managed to snag another Magma from the AP. At first when I came back, I was like, what is all this lineage crap? And once I learned, I thought it was silly. They're just pixelated dragons. Around the last week or so, though, I started looking into it more. While I will never be super into it, I'll keep my messy and inbred dragons, lol, I think I see the draw in maybe working on cool lineages here and there just to do it. Add more depth to the game and such. So, I thought the Magma I randomly found last night was pretty cool.. Very messy lineage, which is probably why it got abandoned, but it's got both the Dorkface and Thuwed lines going, which was neat. I also found a new special project.. I got a 5th generation even-gen Gold Tinsel egg last night, and that one is going to be my first ever project, to keep the even gen thing going! It's a Gold Shimmer/Nebula line, so if anyone finds any CB Nebulas you're willing to pass on, I need them to get this started! :D

yep, new release should be tomorrow night around this time.

btw, anyone need a shimmer or a tinsel shoot me a PM and i'll happily gift my longer gens or we can talk about trading for the shorter ones :happy:

Archived