DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragon Cave Users

Red2111

Rares are dropping at amazing rates all through the cave lately and there is a new release int eh Alpine Bio-dome. get it while you can because this baby is rumored to be both a new metallic and a Rare dragon!!

Wow.. I need to get some..but I have 3 cb royal blue eggs that could use a home....

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

cave related news

TJ is contemplating a monthly new release, to be done on the first sunday of each month. i'm not sure when and if this will go into effect but come March 31st and April 7th make sure you have scroll space JIC.

TJ also seems ot be tweaking the AP, you might have noticed before he allowed the cave to over-ride the AP. its been switching from the old format to the new one. the new formate will allow only 1 egg of each type to be veiwable in the AP at any time.

Alos, Spring offically starts on the 20th (Wed) so if you want any CB Winters or to breed any winters, you have today, tomorrow and Wed to do so. on the 21st, the seasonal dragons switches to spring

also, thsi is older news but a new prize dragon that was released to raffle winners his year for Christmas, instead of the normal tinsels. Wiki Link

here are pictures of the adults

Gold Shimmer Scale

Shimmer-scale_gold_adult.png

Silver Shimmer Scale

Shimmer-scale_silver_adult.png

Bronze Shimmer Scale

Shimmer-scale_bronze_adult.png

Spriter's Alt - her name is Jewel :wub:

Shimmer-scale_alt_adult.png

and Marches New Release is called the "Speckle Throat Dragon" commonly called "Speckles" or "STDs"

these eggs are foudn in the Alpine Biodome only and the description is ""This egg has a rough—yet shiny—shell." they are classified as un-common, though this is not confirmed. this breed also comes with diamorphisim, which means the males and females have different sprites

egg - Speckle-Throated_egg.gif

S1 - Speckle-Throated_hatchi.png

s2 Male - Speckle-Throated_male_hatchi.png

s2 Female - Speckle-Throated_female_hatchi.gif

Adult Male - Speckle-Throathed_male.png

Adult Female - Speckle-Throated_female.png

*hops around liek a mad woman*

so a few hours ago i caught a CB gold. i already have two on my scroll (male and female and they like eachother) so i sent this one up for a trade and i'll be getting my first Shimmer Scale tomorrow

*squees* its a 6th gen Bronzeer scale stairstep paired with a Gold Wyrven. i felt kinda wierd trading a CB gold for such a high gen, but then i dont have a shimmer yet and their in high demand and well it happens to be paired with one of my fav dragons of all time.

• 3 weeks later...

luck tbh.  happing to stumble int othe biodome at the right time just as one appeared and being lucky enough to click first.

even if you think its gone, click the egg anyways.  you never know when your lucky enough to be the quickest

dont forget everyone, there will most likely be a new release this Sunday @ 12am EST.  so make sure to have your egg slots ready for the new catches :happy:

alright guys, theres been a New Release for 2 eggs this go around

the first is a CB, its a Red egg found in the Volcano with the description  "This large egg is a dark crimson color"

the 2nd one is a hybrid with the description "This egg gives off a beautiful glow". and is obtainable by breeding a White dragon and Daydream dragon together.

one of these new releases will have a BSA with it.

• 4 weeks later...

ah i forgot to update this

this is the Royal Crimson dragon.  Its classified as Uncommon and is found in the Volcano. 

the eggs discription is "This large egg is a dark crimson color."

egg

Royal_Crimson_egg.PNG 

S1 Hatchie

Royal_Crimson_hatchling.png 

S2 Hatchie

Royal_Crimson_mature_hatchling.png 

Adult

Royal_Crimson_adult.png 

this is the Soul Peace dragon.  This dragon is achieved by breeding the White dragon with the Daydream dragon. 

this dragon is commonly called "glitterball"

it has a BSA called Expunge which is used to purge a Zombie form a users scroll.

egg description - "This egg gives off a beautiful glow."

egg

Soulpeace_egg.gif

S1 hatchie  

Soulpeace_hatchling.png

S2 Male

Soulpeace_male_hatchling.png

S2 Female

Soulpeace_female_hatchling.png

Adult Male

Soulpeace_male.png

Adult Female

Soulpeace_female.png

TJ's doing something new with the May release

Seven new breeds in seven days. The event will start with a single breed being released at 0:00 on Wednesday the 22nd (Tuesday night into Wednesday). There will then be a new breed released each night for the following six nights (May 29th), totaling seven (permanent) breeds.
Because of this event, there will also be no June monthly release. This should give everyone some time to breath after the influx of new breeds.

Link

May 22nd - 1st Release

Name: Black Capped Teimarr

Description: "This egg has a black cap."

egg: Black_Cap_egg.png  / Hatchie: Black_Capped_Teimarr_hatchling.gif / Male Hatchie: Black_Cap_male_hatchling.png  / Female Hatchie: Black_Capped_Teimarr_female_hatchling.pn  / Male: Black_Capped_Teimarr_male.png  /  Female: Black_Capped_Teimarr_female.png

---------------------------------------------

May 23rd - 2nd Release

name: Gilded Bloodscale Dragons

Description:  "This egg glitters oddly in the light."

egg: Glitter_egg.gif / Hatchie: Glitter_hatchling.gif / Male Hatchie: Glitter_male_hatchling.png  / Female Hatchie: Glitter_female_hatchling.png  / Male: Glitter_male_adult.png  /  Female: Glitter_female_adult.png

------------------------------------------------------

May 24th - 3rd Release

name: Black Tea dragons

Description: "This egg has a faintly exotic scent."

egg: Exotic_egg.png  / Hatchie: Exotic_hacthling.gif  / S2 Hatchie: Exotic_mature_hacthling.gif  / Male: Black_Tea_male.png  /  Female: Black_Tea_female.png

May Release Cont.

May 24th - 3rd Release

Name: Hellhorse

Location: Hybrid - obtained by breeding the Hellfire & Horse together

Description: "This hot egg shakes violently when you touch it"

egg: Hybrid_egg.png   / Hatchie: Hybrid_hatchling.gif   /  Male Hatchie: Hybrid_male_hatchling.png  / Female Hatchie: IkHx.png   / Male: 48jTf.png  /  Female: LgdS.png 

------------------------------------------------

May 26th - 5.1th Release

Description: This egg gleams with a reddish shine

egg: Trio1_egg.png  / Hatchie: Trio1_hatchling.png  / Male Hatchie: 718M.png  / Female Hatchie: Trio1_female_hatchling.png  / Male:  /  Female:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 26th - 5.2th Release

egg: Trio2_egg.png  / Hatchie: Trio2_hatchling.png  / Male Hatchie: SRkg.png  / Female Hatchie: Trio2_female_hatchling.png  / Male:  /  Female:

• 3 weeks later...

May Release cont.

May 26th - 5.3th Release

egg: Trio3_egg.png / Hatchie: Trio3_hatchling.png  / Male Hatchie: SWVr.png  / Female Hatchie: Trio3_female_hatchling.png  / Male:  /  Female:

-------------------------------------------------------

May 27th - 6th Release

Description: "This egg is off-white in color and smells a bit like salt."

egg: Salt_egg.gif  / Hatchie: Salt_hatchling.gif  / S2 Hatchie: Salt_mature_hatchling.gif / Male:  /  Female

-------------------------------------------------------

May 28th - 7th Release

Description: "This plain-looking egg has faint speckles."

egg: Speckle_egg.gif  / Hatchie: Speckle_hatchling.png / Male Hatchie:  / Female Hatchie:  / Male:  /  Female

i got my 4, plus two for Davrick :smile: 

i've got a schedule for the rest to keep to though that will allow for 2 pairs of each at first and will allow me to get my 4 pairs by June 8th  o.o

i dont liek releases like this and wish TJ would have given a day in betweed each release instead.

hoping for a Rooster and another Split.  or another hybrid *nods* 

np Dav, i'm glad i was able to help.  i'm catching 5 of these babies, their just so damn cute i can't resist them :laugh:

me with my new hatchie

girl-hugging-cat.jpg 

me: aw OMG u so glompable, imma glomp you!!

hatchie: HALP!!!!!  CANT BREATH!!!!

I decided to go with the theme of 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse for my naming scheme with these and reserved my names for these, can't believe they weren't taken.  i'm gonna take these up to 4G

my 2G's names

White Horse of Conquest
Red Horse of War
Black Horse of Famine
Pale Horse of Death

my 3G's names

M - We Bring Forth The Tribulation
F - And Pestilence Comes to Thee

my 4G's name

4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse

perfecto *grins*

Archived