DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Dragon Cave Users

Red2111

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TJ didn't announce the other 3 either, he just posts the announcement and releases the eggs at 12am EST on the first sunday of each month. 

which he stated in the thread I linked.

July Release - 2 new perminate breeds have been released into the Cave this month. 

Description - "This egg shines brilliantly in moonlight, and is covered in red spots."

Location -  Alpine

Egg -   Moonspot_egg.gif

S1 Hatchie - Moonspot_hatchling.gif

S2 Hatchie - Moonspot_mature_hatchling.png

Adult Male - AdKL.png

Adult Female - ON6a.png

Discription - "This egg is hidden in the trees."

Location - All Biomes; though it moves around and will only be found in one Biome at a time.

Egg -    Treespot_egg.gif

S1 Hatchie - Treespot_hatchling.gif

S2 Hatchie - Treespot_mature_hatchling.png

Adult Male - EOLt.png

Adult Female - 4cdl.png

• 4 weeks later...

light, i'm late with posting this.

theres been another new release ^_^  an invasion of new two headed dragons!!! 

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released#Two-Headed_Madness_.284_August_2013_Release.29

Two-Headed Lindwurms come in two verietys, a Green egg found in the Forest (which is the hardest to obtain) and a Blue egg found in the Alpine.  this dragon is uncommon (around the same rarity as Trio's), so get them while their dropping hot.  the discription for this egg is "This opalescent egg shimmers in the moonlight."

Duotone Dragons are a multi-colored egg and are found in all Biomes.  they appear to be along the same rariety as the original splitz.  the discription for this egg is "This egg can’t seem to make up its mind on what color it is."

so how has everyone faired this release?  i managed to get 2 pairs of the blue opals, 1 pair of the green opals and 1 pair of the Duos.

:dry:  my only Green Opal pair flipping rejected eachother. now i've got to try and trade or hunt for a flamming 2nd pair (though right now i'd just be happy with a 3rd baby). you know, if a dragon is going to be rare, it shoudl be illegal fro them to reject members of its own kind.  *glares*

my two purple opal pairs like eachother, and my Duotone pair produced; so if anyone wants a 2G PB from them, send me a message ^_^

... I still haven't even SEEN a green opal to be able to try and catch one, at all. I've been checking every single hour that I possibly could, too, even tried going to bed late and getting up early just to try different hours. Yet, in the last couple of hours I've caught two CB Silvers. Something is wrong with this picture, lol.

Edit: As usual, I finally get frustrated and complain and then FINALLY see one! Go figure! I also FINALLY caught a freaking Leetle Tree, after all these years! GAH!

grats on the silvers!!  if you catch a 3rd Silver and want to trade it, shoot me a PM and see if we can work something out :lol:  is the only CB dragon i have yet to catch up, cause i freeze everythime i see the damned things

• 2 weeks later...

Archived