DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gawyn...

Viezael

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K, first off, doesn't anyone hate Galad? Ok, traitor to his half sister, joins that Whitecloaks, and is a stuckup jerk.

Second, somebody mentioned something about a green symbol, just a guess, but maybe cause he's bonded/married to Egwene who's in the Green Ajah?

And last, am I the only one who doubts that RJ would kill off Eqwenes' soul mate? (Remember the whole dream thing)

How is Galad a traitor to Elayne? He helped her and Nynaeve get out of...Tanchico, if I remember correctly. If either of the brothers is a traitor to Elayne, then it's Gawyn, for helping to bring down Suian and helping the Tower Aes Sedai keep Rand prisoner.

Galad abandoned the Aes Sedai and joined the white cloaks who are all trying to kill pretty much every one who can channel. He was honor bound to help out Elane, but he's still prety much fighting against everything his sister is. And Gawyn is just stupid, so he should be pitied (he has an IQ of a kumquat) because hes been out of the loop for afew books now. He's probablygoing to find out about his sister and Egwene, go on a rampage with the younglings, and kill Elida's a**.

Galad abandoned the Aes Sedai and joined the white cloaks who are all trying to kill pretty much every one who can channel. He was honor bound to help out Elane' date=' but he's still prety much fighting against everything his sister is. And Gawyn is just stupid, so he should be pitied (he has an IQ of a kumquat) because hes been out of the loop for afew books now. He's probablygoing to find out about his sister and Egwene, go on a rampage with the younglings, and kill Elida's a**.[/quote']

which is why galad will kill him, because as the right thing to do, galad will not allow anyone so irrational to live, especially with TG drawing close.

I wonder what the compulsion that Aran'gar(a.k.a. Halima) placed on Egwene was??? Thats why she had the headackes and he was doing it everyday making it deep and powerful,,, maybe she will be the one to Serve the DO and possibly turn Gawyn to kill Elayne and then turn Galad to kill Gawyn after which she flees to Rand and gets him to kill Galad then she gets 13 Black Ajah sisters to and a Mydraal to turn Rand to the DO...

Nyahaha ...

On Galad, I can't stand him because he is too goodie goodie. Gawyn on the other hand appears more human, he makes mistakes and errors in judgment while "trying" to do the right thing.

I'm also not sure that it was long term Compulsion that Aran'gar was using so much as just muddling her thoughts and causing the head to stay close to her and Compel Egwene to tell her everything that she had done that day and to plant suggestions. Trying to cause Chaos...

Thats just my opinion and I could be (and probably am) wrong.

Funnily enough, I like Galad better than I do Gawyn. At least, in the recent books, I do. During the early 4 books, Gawyn was easier to put up with, do to the fact he wasn't a huge moron. Now Galad's simplicity is much easier to read than Gawyn being a flat out idiot. "A rumour that Rand killed my mother?! It MUST be true, if it's a rumour!". Yeesh.

Archived