DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Blue Ajah's Harry Potter Week: HP Mafia! SIGN UPS

Well, the Blues' Harry Potter Week starts Sunday, and one of the events we will be hosting is a Harry Potter mafia game! It'd be great if we could start the game as soon as HP Week starts, so sign up if you want to play! I can take up to 16 players.

There are no roles in this game - only items. No twists in alignment here - everyone is mafia or town. If you are given an item, that item will give you a role-like ability. However, items can be gifted to other players, or stolen by other players. Some items may do one thing for one player, and something else for another.

If you're not into thief plays (as a player, I'm not much into them), don't let that stop you from signing up! You can still play a good and fun game without trying any thief plays.

All levels of experience are welcome, but if you're completely new to online mafia, please let me know when you sign up! Also, if you'd like to sign up as a backup, please do!

1. Ed

2. Sakaea

3. Lessa

4. Daruya

5. Nolder

6. Tina

7. Lia

8. Zosime

9. Jack

10. Tynaal

11. Bela

12. Key

13. Ithillian

14. AJ

15. Song

16. Red

Backups:

Got everyone added so far, good to have all of you! I can do this game with 12 players, which seems likely at this point, unless a bunch of people sign up soon, because I want to get this started as early in the week as possible.

Archived