DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

You know you've spent too much time on the WoT when...

Superhal

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You try to convince your mom that you don’t have to clean your room because you’ve fashioned it after Gareth Byrne’s tent (only he knows how to get through it; it stops the monsters in the closet assassins)

Finally a good reason...

Thanks, AH.

You try to convince your mom that you don’t have to clean your room because you’ve fashioned it after Gareth Byrne’s tent (only he knows how to get through it; it stops the monsters in the closet assassins)

Finally a good reason...

Thanks, AH.

Note the word "try".... It doesn't work Ley :P unless your parents happen to also be fans--then you might have a chance

You know you've spent too much time on WoT...

... when a friend has a shave and you are dead sure its someone else in disguise.

... when you watch Bear Grills tracking his next meal and you think "Bah! Try tracking a Ta'verens!"

... when you realize you just asked yourself "What would Jesus Ishamael do?"

Finally a good reason...

Thanks, AH.

Note the word "try".... It doesn't work Ley :P unless your parents happen to also be fans--then you might have a chance

My mother doesn't want to read them, because she is afraid she will become addicted to them... (she has read the first two books)

But maybe it'll still work... If I am very lucky. I think that I am also lucky that I have not really much mess. I think, at least. Most are books, some school stuff that is not in my bag because of the holiday, and papers with maps from various ideas for books. And of course my laptop. On the ground, there is only some mess next to my bed, in a corner between my bed and my desk. Those are also books. WoT, Dragonriders and maybe Discworld.

... You dress up as a character for Halloween.

... You think 'Oh Light!' when something goes wrong

... You get the Kindle Books so they are on your phone and with you at all times

... You have at least four copies of each book in various forms

... You plan on taking a day off work to read the last book when it comes out

When you work with women who remind you of Aes Sedai you'd like to still and then banish.

When you wish you could use compulsion on your boss to get a pay rise.

When you plan to make sure your daughter grows up nothing like Egwene, Elayne or Avienda but like Min.

When you plan to make sure your son grows up like Mat or Perrin.

Iv been reading wot for about 5-6 I'm only 20 from England but iv never laughed as much on this site "despothera". 2012 haha can't wait and I do actually day dream at work sometimes what would I do if I got transported to randland gets seriously intense sometimes

• 6 years later...