DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

HELP ME!

Naked~Frog

I need to know how many pops (sodas) you drink a day and about how many hours you sleep for. Please reply quickly, need results ASAP and chat rooms are difficult to work with. I am a nerdy book kid in a cape, I have difficulty just asking people in person.

4 - 6 non caf, non-sugar sodas or seltzers, 12 oz cans. sleep 8 - 9.5 hrs w CPAP and O2.

(not sure which factor of soda you're trying to correlate to sleep: the caffeine, the carbonation, or the sugar. or something else? hope this is enough info.)

i drink less than 1 a day. it used to be about 1 or 2 a day about 2 months ago but i've cut back dramatically in order to loss some weight. now if we're talkign about Sweet Tea of Sobe Life Water, thats a different story :baalzamon:

as for sleep ... i don't have a set sleep cycle, but i probably average around 6 or 7 hours. not that i don't alwyas feel as if i don't get enough sleep though :laugh: how that helps :happy:

I have a large sum of caffeinated drinks most days, but have a high tolerance to it, so I can sleep pretty much as long as I want. On average I get like 4-5 hours a night, but get a lot more now that I can sleep in. I don't like sleeping to long though, or I just feel tired all day once I get up.

Not a paper, just this thing for statistics. We have to use the data to find certain numbers and blah. Can't wait to graduate and be free already lol

Thank you to everyone who is pitching in

I typically drink a 2-liter of Mountain Dew a day and sleep around 8-10 hours at a time. Sometimes I'll toss a pot of coffee into the mix. I've also been known to drink a 12 pack in a day of hard gaming.

I think I have a high caffeine tolerance so I'll be your outlier more than likely.

I've also been known to drink a 12 pack in a day of hard gaming.

I don't know if I should be impressed or disgusted.

Probably a bit of both. I don't really drink that much all that often, but I can do it, and I can do it before I've even realized it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived