DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia

Locke

Yeah, because if she was my scum buddy, I'd really put myself out there so obviously and defend her :rolleyes: I'm glad you think I'm that stupid. For the record, I haven't said I wouldn't vote her. If she ends up being the lynch, in fact, I would like to help contribute, but I wish I could understand why first.

Maybe I find it so odd because my actions pretty much match up to what Meesh did :rolleyes: Except she was on the Wombat lynch.

I do find it interesting that my request for clarification has been met with only snarky comments. Maybe because no one here can actually offer a good explanation?

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alanna says that Aust have a reason not posting here. But do Mav and Player have one too? After Wambram took over Songs roll he hasn´t been posting much either. I am a little bit unpatient with players that are so silent. But in the same time if we should lynch one of them we shouldn´t get any information out of it.

Chillax Alanna I was joking :P (but maybe..)

If you're going to try and shut down our case on Meesh, could you atleast provide us with your better alternative? To some of us your case on Tina is exactly what you say our's on Meesh is. Unless there's something i'm really missing it seems like I don't have much to go and since I'm counting on peoples reactions and no one seems to be saying anything I'm a bit stuck.

But hey, it's Easter so I don't blame them!

Chillax Alanna I was joking :P (but maybe..)

I know you were, that's why I said "snarky" :laugh:

See, that's what I keep saying though - I'm not trying to "shut down" your case on Meesh. I never said that - I've asked for clarification, for a concrete reason, on what you find suspicious about her. That is all. You seem to be taking my confusion as a subtle attempt to defend her or something, and it's not. It's genuine confusion.

No one asked me to clarify my case on Tina. If you want me to go further and explain more, I can, but no asked.

The reason why I have not been posting very much is that I really do not have a lot to add to the debate at this time. To me, besides Wombat, whom was already lynched and revealed as Scum, there has not been anyone whom has set off my scum alerts, ... yet.

Wambram - if you are town you are not helping out here. Ok, I maybe post a lot of bs but if that should get me lynched then the remaining players could go back and see who jumped on me, who agreed with me etc. If you are a silent town you don´t help your team and you also risk getting nk´d. (I know nothing is black and white. Sometimes it´s good to lay low but it´s not fun with to many silent players.)

Can´t do much metagaming here since I have only played with Mav out of the silent types. He usually writes more than in this game wich make me think he have a good reason not to be here. But just to find out I will join Griefy and vote Mav. If he has a good reason (like I ate to many easter eggs and got sick) then we can just unvote him.

Went to visit the family for Easter, and ended up staying an extra day and a half. XD Fortunately I'm able to get on before the deadline tonight.... I do have to work through the deadline, so if I leave here too late to guarantee getting on before I have to be at work (it's a long drive home), I'll cast my vote before heading home.

I don't like having to resort to lynching an inactive, but we do need to poke people and make sure they start contributing to the game. Inactivity really hurts the game and makes it less fun for everyone else.

Tina makes an excellent point; the more people talk, the better the chance of finding scum. Scum have more chances to slip up, so sometimes you'll find scum lurking so they have less chance to make a mistake. Of course, we do have those people who try to lead the town, so we have to be careful of that, too. But in this game, inactivity seems like a more likely tactic, as so many people are being inactive so it would be easy to hide among the other lurkers.

All that to say, any thoughts you have, share them, and if you don't have any ideas, comment on the ideas of others, and you'll be doing a lot to help the town.

Well crap the deadline is tonight, and I won't be around.

I'm sorry to just suddenly vote, but in the off chance that we can get a lynch, I'll have to Vote Meesh.

I promise my activity will get better soon, I've just been too busy to be very active in mafia.

Luckily this is the only game I'm in now, so it will be getting more attention.

If we get an extension or something, I'll unvote and analyze my opinions better, but until then, we need consolidation.

Went to visit the family for Easter, and ended up staying an extra day and a half. XD Fortunately I'm able to get on before the deadline tonight.... I do have to work through the deadline, so if I leave here too late to guarantee getting on before I have to be at work (it's a long drive home), I'll cast my vote before heading home.

I don't like having to resort to lynching an inactive, but we do need to poke people and make sure they start contributing to the game. Inactivity really hurts the game and makes it less fun for everyone else.

Tina makes an excellent point; the more people talk, the better the chance of finding scum. Scum have more chances to slip up, so sometimes you'll find scum lurking so they have less chance to make a mistake. Of course, we do have those people who try to lead the town, so we have to be careful of that, too. But in this game, inactivity seems like a more likely tactic, as so many people are being inactive so it would be easy to hide among the other lurkers.

All that to say, any thoughts you have, share them, and if you don't have any ideas, comment on the ideas of others, and you'll be doing a lot to help the town.

Now we are close to deadline again. I will be asleep when deadline (hopefully) chop someones head off. Right now Mmeshal has most votes. I am glad that you agree with me about the lurkers but the bolded line caught my eyes. Do you think that you are a victim of those people? Tiinker?

I can change my vote to Mmeeshal for reasons stated in my previous posts. Still wonder where Mav is. Will be back in a while and see if something new has come to our knowledge.

Unfortunately this has come right in the middle of Easter break here. Although it is over, we also have The Royal Wedding here on Friday and May Day holiday on Monday, so more family time and stuff...

I won't be on at the deadline. And we need a lynch. UNVOTE

VOTE MEESH For me it was really between Meesh and Tina. The Player and Mav vote didn't even get them out of bed.

I don't see that lynching me will be all that helpful to the town, but I guess that's what happens when we have a deadline around major holidays. Can't expect much activity and reasoning to be forthcoming on a vote.

I'm going to go ahead and vote Mav for inactivity, and because he has the most votes after me. I'm NOT going to vote myself. :tongue:

Alright, unvote and vote Meesh. I think she's being too casual about her approaching demise to be scum, especially considering they've already lost someone, but she could just be counting on us being unable to put a lynch together before the deadline. Either way, and since she hasn't claimed any power roles, it's better than a random kill.

The city was being rent to ashes around you as riots rose up like dandelions. Amongst you, the supposed core of government function, chaos reigned supreme; people died mysteriously while others simply acted mysteriously. However, you preferred to stick with the dandelion theme and went out on a picnic. Then you came back. And Griefy had a muscle spasm that involved dragging Meesh 3 miles and throwing her off a cliff. But you all cheered her along the entire way, so she was happy.

Meesh, Kandra (Godfather), has been lynched.

It is now night.

Deadline is 5:00 PM Friday.

That was unexpected. We are rocking this game! I am concerned that there have been no cult deaths since leelou though. By tomorrow there'll probably be three of them, assuming they started with just a cult master and recruit one every night. They'll start to be a problem soon.

Also, who's the 'he'? Meesh and I are both of the female persuasion tongue.gif

Archived