DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia

Locke

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, what can I say? Six people voting and all on the same player. This wouldn´t have happend if people acctually wrote something here. (Not accusing you who do write a lot.)

Welcome Blackhoof. If you are an active player I will love you - doesn´t matter if you are scum or town. :biggrin:

I have some questions and thoughts but I think I will wait writing them down until night is over.

I'm fairly convinced MCS is town and I'm certain Mav is town.

Wait, what? Why?

For the record, it cant be because of his mason team- im not in one.

I really don't get why you said this. I thought that MCS was innocent mostly based on the lynch of Wombat and the quick hit after on Meesh. I figured it would be better to lynch someone who we have no reason to believe to be innocent.

Tiinks, we all had thought it was because they were on a mason team with you. You didn't give anything else to say why you thought he was innocent. so I can understand Blackhoof saying that!

Well if MCS was on the Mason team then I wouldn't have said I was "fairly convinced" he's innocent. But I know where Mav stands.

When I said that I didn't know why he was asking that, I said it because he was questioning his own innocence - cos he replaced MCS - and just basically made himself look less town for everyone else..

Blackhoof's reaction didn't really come across as "less town" to me. He just seemed to be questioning being on a mason team, which is what we all thought you'd said about both him and Mav.

Night descended and everybody, that is, almost everybody huddled underneath their blankets, wondering if they would be next. Vambram, formerly known as Song, rolled over in his bed, unable to sleep. Suddenly, his ears picked up a small stifled cry from the room next door. He layed still, barely breathing, his heart thumping violently in his chest. A minute. No sound. Unable to bear it any longer, he slid out of his bed and crept out to Talmanes' door. He slowly turned the knob and opened the door, cringing as it creaked. Suddenly, sharp metal pierced his back and into his heart. He slid to his knees in a pool of blood that wasn't his and died with a figure that might have been Talmanes in his vision.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In a distant undisturbed room, Mav died from a hiccup.

Talmanes, Skaa Traitor, Soulsearcher/Informant has been killed.

Vambram, Nobleman UnSnapped Mistborn has been killed.

Mav, Nobleman Slider has been mod-killed for inactivity. (Day/Night extender)

It is now Day: Deadline is 5:00 PM Wednesday.

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Blackhoof's reaction didn't really come across as "less town" to me. He just seemed to be questioning being on a mason team, which is what we all thought you'd said about both him and Mav.

Well I said I was certain about one and not about the other. That didn't really make sense if they were both on my team. ANYWAY it looks different to both of us because apparently I wasn't clear enough with my choice of words, but I didn't really want to out-right say anything. Either way Mav was killed for inactivity which I guess is fine because he did absolutely nothing..

I'm a bit confused about Tal though. Was he mafia who did some soul searching and then turned town? If he was then was it like a 50/50 chance that he got found out by his team mates and was instantly K.O'ed or was he just NK'd. Any ideas?

Just some thoughts until we hear from Griefy. (I really hope you have found scum this night.)

First - are there eight players left? We were 18 to start and now 11 are dead. Left are MCS, Talya, Tiinker, me, Alanna, Griefy and Key. Seven? And four to lynch?

Leelou was member of a cult. I have never played a game with a cult before so I checked it out on mafiascum. As I understand it they recrute a new member each night. If they try to recrute a mafia then someone die. They could be town aligned or a group of its own. Right? What I don´t understand is how they win. Is it by recruting all town?

Since noone has won jet I presume that there are still mafia, cult and town left in the game. Cult could be 1 - 4 players depending on how well they have succeded in recruting town. There is at least one mafia left. We have Griefy who seems to be our finder (among other things). And there are at least one townie. Am I correct?

Now, is it possible to fit in a mason team here as well? Or are the "mason team" in fact the cult or the mafia?

Many questions...

>_< Still nothing. I'm going to do a reread later and see if anything turns up. We have one less mafia, which is good, but no cult deaths for way too long. They haven't won yet so there must be three or less, but it has to be getting close.

Leelou was member of a cult. I have never played a game with a cult before so I checked it out on mafiascum. As I understand it they recrute a new member each night. If they try to recrute a mafia then someone die. They could be town aligned or a group of its own. Right? What I don´t understand is how they win. Is it by recruting all town?

Cult typically win when they have a voting majority, like the mafia...I think. It's been a really long time since I've played a game with a cult.

Since noone has won jet I presume that there are still mafia, cult and town left in the game. Cult could be 1 - 4 players depending on how well they have succeded in recruting town. There is at least one mafia left. We have Griefy who seems to be our finder (among other things). And there are at least one townie. Am I correct?

Actually, it's possible the mafia could be gone. A cult is anti-town and therefore a thread to the town, so town can't win while a cult is still alive (usually, anyway). However, looking at the numbers, I would guess that there is one mafia member left. It's hard to tell, because I've never understood how to balance a game with a cult in it LOL.

>_< Still nothing. I'm going to do a reread later and see if anything turns up. We have one less mafia, which is good, but no cult deaths for way too long. They haven't won yet so there must be three or less, but it has to be getting close.

Not good! If a finder should view a cult member would he see him/her as town or cult?

Can we be sure that you are not a part of the cult? Hm...

Well, need to do a reread again but 20 pages...

Tiinks, it came across that you were saying they were both on your mason team....I wasn't the only one to think that. It may have been more to do with us mentioning it afterwards.

Reading the End of Night, I would say that Talm was a skaa traitor (thats how I read it) and he was killed by the mafia/vig kill....(If there aren't any mafia left as alanna said, but I think there could be another, then it could be a vig kill) however Vam was stabbed through the heart, so there is definitely cult left!

so what is a soulsearcher and vambran was an unsnapped Mistborn...would we have two of those (griefy is one as well - though snapped?) And what would a slider be?

Well if MCS was on the Mason team then I wouldn't have said I was "fairly convinced" he's innocent. But I know where Mav stands.

When I said that I didn't know why he was asking that, I said it because he was questioning his own innocence - cos he replaced MCS - and just basically made himself look less town for everyone else..

I was not questioning my own evidence- merely your statement of it. Certainties in mafia, or even near-certainties are dangerous for a scum-hunter to have. Even with evidence, you can never be 100% certains until a coroners report is brought in.

Archived