DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia

Locke

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait, what? strange... mod error i suppose. he said "push" but he must have meant "pull" and i didnt think about it. still, the effect is the same. Lurchers use shields as well.

i dont really like defensive powers :P oh, to be a coinshot or a mistborn....

It's against the rules to directly quote, but not to say what information it contains, I think. I've paraphrased substantial amounts of my role PM with no ill effects. I already know what your misting name is and it doesn't really tell me any more about your role than you've already shared, though.

You can share any role information etc. you like, if not specified otherwise. You simply can't quote words I've said to you. The reason for this is to avoid using Mod mannerisms in order to substantiate your claim. (like my writing in blue)

i think you just gave yourself away lol

who gives you permission now that your cultmaster is dead?

and why is key not lynched yet? locke has been on and he hasnt given us her report.

are we informed if Key ends the day early? are we toldit is night? you would think we would be.

how strange. Locke, is it Night or Day?

Vote Count:

Key (2) - Blackhoof; Griefy

Blackhoof (1) - Tinker

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is 7:00 PM Tuesday.

I´m thinking that hopefully there is only one cult member left and no mafia. If we lynch the wrong player both me and Griefy have abilities that could make us win next day anyway. So I vote Key.

Before my vote on Key the voteing list looked like above. Since then the only one who have voted is me. Somehow it doesn´t seem to get on the list. Someone must be doing something with my vote. Someone doesn´t want us to lynch Key. That makes her even more suspisious. I would like to ask Tiinker to change his vote from Blackhoof to Key.

i think you just gave yourself away lol

who gives you permission now that your cultmaster is dead?

and why is key not lynched yet? locke has been on and he hasnt given us her report.

are we informed if Key ends the day early? are we toldit is night? you would think we would be.

how strange. Locke, is it Night or Day?

leader as in mason leader actually. I already alluded to the fact that Tiink and I are on the same mason team.

Locke could just be busy, Tina. That would account for the fact that the deadline passed hours ago as well. Last time day was extended (Mav's doing?) we were informed of the new deadline, so I'd say Locke's caught up. I don't think it can be a power being used to extend day, because I know for sure that neither you, me or Tiinker can, it is against Blackhoof's interests to do so and Key wouldn't get caught in a lie by false-claiming in front of a fellow mason, so she must only be a day-shortener like she said. Besides, my vote was taken and put somewhere else, yours just isn't there. I'd say Lock just hasn't updated.

Griefy wins the award for accuracy. Although, actually, I wasn't busy, I just...forgot that deadline was yesterday. Mental mistake. (I'd say that I have those sometimes except that that would imply that most of the time I don't...)

The day passed in relative quite, perhaps because a mysterious unheard of impossible silencing curse had been placed on everyone, perhaps because breakfast eggs had tasted like brick with a side of paper, or perhaps because there were few people left alive and suspicions of who left was scum were rather concrete. Perhaps we'll never know. Regardless, there was a general consensus that Key should die and this was fulfilled in a rather thrilling manner involving a pencil, three grams of wax, and a mildly slippery slide.

Key, Nobleman Pulser (End Day/Night), converted Tineye, has been lynched.

It is now Night. Deadline is 5:00 PM Friday.

He's right, unfortunately. Apart from predicting the reason for Locke's silence my accuracy has obviously been considerably off. Whether or not any mafia remain, there has to be at least one cultist left.

The spike that converted Key can only have come from Ellianora, who was nightkilled on night one. On that night, Leelou was also killed and revealed as 'Obligator pawn - PR giver'. My assumption that she was converted with Elli's spike was based on the fact that spikes can also steal mundane attributes. Obviously this was not the case with Elli's murder, as Key has cropped up with her power, so if Leelou had that spike she should also have been a Tineye. She wasn't, ergo she wasn't recruited with it. She started off cult. Key is the first cult convert we've killed, and the cult has acquired two spikes. Therefore there is one more.

Yes, you are right Blackhoof. There is still someone there who isn´t town. I visited mafiascum to see if there could be a roll that I don´t know about wich could suite any of us. I didn´t find one. If there were a SK then we should have seen more nk´d players. Well if the SK has to kill every night there is. So if there is such a roll with a SK that doesn´t have to kill (or haven´t succeded with his/her killing) there could be one.

My imidiate thought when I saw that we didn´t win was that Blackhoof must be the last bad guy. If I remember correctely Griefy viewds me last night. So it´s a possibility that we don´t know how the cult recruit and that Tiinker was recruited. Griefy has been very helpful to the town and if she hasn´t have a "I must be alone when the game is over" condition she is what she say she is. Just a question - how many have you nk´d?

I have a strategy wich could make us win. Let´s see what you think about it. I block Tiinker this night and Griefy do what she wants with Blackhoof. Ha, ha. I mean investigate or kill.

Archived