DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia

Locke

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, I've been scarce on DM lately. I have to finish a ton of work in the next couple of days still, so I won't be super active.

I'm good with a vote on Mav. We don't need more inactives with as bad as it already is. I'll try to be more active.

Griefy did you have a new viewing?

I'm fairly convinced MCS is town and I'm certain Mav is town.

Just plain saying that isn't very reassuring.

Tiinker's post sounds suspicious to me. Without any evidence given, Tiinker labels two others as Town. Before casting a vote on anyone, I want to hear Tiinker's reasoning and see the evidence that both Mav and also MCS are Town.

*walks in and weaves to be heard clearly* Yo amigos I wanna join in but have no idea what we're doing here!!! Please help me out.

Hi Pruthvisch! This game is already going but if you like to play mafia you can go to General Discussion - DM Mafia Games. There you can read about Mafia and sign up for new games.

I'm at work, and when here I can't even edit posts even if I wanted too...it's a IE 6 problem I think...but that is beside the point...just thoguht I would add that.

The only thing I can think of is that there are on his Mason team? didn't he reveal he was on one? Or have I totally lost it

Tiinker revealed as a mason during the reveal-fest on Day 2. I assume that's where his info is coming from. Tiinker is one of the innocents I've viewed so I'm inclined to take him at his word. Unvote Mav, vote Aust.

Ok. I guess you haven´t viewed any more scum, Griefy?

I´m realy tired of all the inactive players so I could go with any of them right now. Unvote. Vote Aust.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. Deadline is Wednesday 5:00 PM.

Just a reminder.

Vote Aust.

I agree we obviously don't want to lyncha any masons, but, um, could they maybe get back into the game, somehow? :dry: Cuz they would do more good fur actually playing than not.

*walks in and weaves to be heard clearly* Yo amigos I wanna join in but have no idea what we're doing here!!! Please help me out.

Do you know how to play mafia? I could sign you up as a replacement if you like.

Nobody could find Aust. You searched high and low, north and south, under the bed, and inside the walls but to no avail. Aust was nowhere to be found and no one had a clue where he was. So you killed him.

Aust, Snapped Thug (Limited NK Resistance), has been lynched.

It is now Night.

Deadline is Friday 5:30 PM.

hey guys, i cant really say anything of substance right now, since i need to catch up on the events of the thread.

:D

annoying how we lost a townie though, but i THINK we have a good town/mafia death ratio. let us hope that night is kind to us.

Archived