DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia

Locke

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The city was being rent to ashes around you as riots rose up like dandelions. Amongst you, the supposed core of government function, chaos reigned supreme; people died mysteriously while others simply acted mysteriously. However, you preferred to stick with the dandelion theme and went out on a picnic. Then you came back. And Griefy had a muscle spasm that involved dragging Meesh 3 miles and throwing her off a cliff. But you all cheered her along the entire way, so she was happy.

Meesh, Kandra (Godfather), has been lynched.

It is now night.

Deadline is 5:00 PM Friday.

Whoop whoop! Excellent job gang :D. Two in a row; we be clearin' out those baddies!

That was unexpected. We are rocking this game! I am concerned that there have been no cult deaths since leelou though. By tomorrow there'll probably be three of them, assuming they started with just a cult master and recruit one every night. They'll start to be a problem soon.

Also, who's the 'he'? Meesh and I are both of the female persuasion tongue.gif

Are we sure that there is a cult?

Player rubbed his eyes. It had been a long day. He reached to turn off the candle but stopped, hearing a slight thump behind him.

"Hello Player." Was this...the killer? Player turned and burned Brass, desperately soothing the mysterious figure's emotions.

"Soothing? Nice try, but your fate is sealed." Player flared his Brass. The figure raised an amused eyebrow. Suddenly, Player recognize his assailant and opened his mouth to shout. He heard a clink behind him as only blood came out and then everything faded to black.

-___________________________________________________________________________________________

Player, Nobleman Brass Soother, has been killed. (survive one lynch)

It is now Day.

So he was a nobleman, but he was town? I wonder if the fact that he recognized the person means anything, or it's just because they're both nobleman?

Well, I almost feel like I shoud sit back and see where everyone else goes, since I have ultimately been wrong so far about the two scum we did find LOL. I will say I'm still suspicious of Tina - like the Wombat vote, she jumped on the Meesh vote near the end, after voting a couple of other people.

I'm also wondering about Mav. Mav's been active elsewhere, I know, so why not here in this game?

Maybe he's forgotten his way to the thread? I'm still in favour of picking off inactives, so I'll vote Mav. If he shows, he shows. If he doesn't, he swings. That sounds fair to me. I also think it's prudent to hasten the night when the mafia don't have any inactives to kill so we can actually infer things from their choices.

Its always good news in the Mafia games when one of the scum get lynched. Well done, my fellow Townies.

Ha, ha. This looks scummy to me. (But I did my happy dance so I shouldn´t say to much about it :biggrin:.)

Player rubbed his eyes. It had been a long day. He reached to turn off the candle but stopped, hearing a slight thump behind him.

"Hello Player." Was this...the killer? Player turned and burned Brass, desperately soothing the mysterious figure's emotions.

"Soothing? Nice try, but your fate is sealed." Player flared his Brass. The figure raised an amused eyebrow. Suddenly, Player recognize his assailant and opened his mouth to shout. He heard a clink behind him as only blood came out and then everything faded to black.

-___________________________________________________________________________________________

Player, Nobleman Brass Soother, has been killed. (survive one lynch)

It is now Day.

Not odd they choose Player who hasn´t been posting much.

What does (survive one lynch) mean?

So he was a nobleman, but he was town? I wonder if the fact that he recognized the person means anything, or it's just because they're both nobleman?

Well, I almost feel like I shoud sit back and see where everyone else goes, since I have ultimately been wrong so far about the two scum we did find LOL. I will say I'm still suspicious of Tina - like the Wombat vote, she jumped on the Meesh vote near the end, after voting a couple of other people.

I'm also wondering about Mav. Mav's been active elsewhere, I know, so why not here in this game?

Alanna - you have played a lot more maffia then me so you know that votes are not final. You use votes to get information besides getting someone lynched. So yes, you are right, I have voted a lot, but that doesn´t mean anything. I don´t think you should question me about the Mmeeshal lynch. I was suspisious of her, wich I wrote in posts before voteing. You on the other hand voted right after me without founding her supspicious at all.

I have found Alanna scummy but now I don´t know. If she was indeed maffia she wouldn´t go after me this way. If I should get lynched it would be so obvious that she is scum and why take that risk? Wombat did that on day one and that didn´t worked out well for him.

I agree with Griefy that the silent players should start to participate more - that means Mav and Wambram.

Alanna - I´m going to vote Mav right now. Maybe that will be my final vote for today, or maybe not. :biggrin:

I think survives one lynch means that if he was lynched he would have survived it, but the next time he would have got it in the neck...so to speak.

I actually don't see the business you mentioned about Alanna not being Mafia because she is going after you. Mafia are just as likely to go for people as anyone. So if you turn up mafia, does that mean she was innocent or one of your team mates trying to look innocent?

If Player had been lynched, he would have convinced you all that he was really a good person at heart. If after that, he had been lynched again, he would have tried to convince you all that he was really a good person at heart. He also would have died.

Green=Town.

I think survives one lynch means that if he was lynched he would have survived it, but the next time he would have got it in the neck...so to speak.

I actually don't see the business you mentioned about Alanna not being Mafia because she is going after you. Mafia are just as likely to go for people as anyone. So if you turn up mafia, does that mean she was innocent or one of your team mates trying to look innocent?

Of course my theory is based on the fact that I am a townie. I guessed that it´s stupid for scum to focus on just one person cos when the townie gets lynched it´s so obvious that they will be questioned about it. That was what happend to Wombat.

Of course votes are not final. And actually, votes can mean everything - it's the main way I scum hunt. I'm not accusing you because you vote a lot, Tina - it's just the pattern of you voting a couple of other people these past two days, before jumping on the scum lynch near the end, when it was inevitable. People aren't posting a lot here, so I've been looking a lot and where and how people are voting. It looks to me like quietly trying to see if the town will swing another way, but in the end, when they won't, making sure to be on the mafia lynch so you don't look suspicious. That's just what I'm seeing, is all.

And I'm sorry, but I'm sputtering a little here with 'You shouldn't question me.' This is mafia, hon. That's what we do here. I know I jumped in at the end of Meesh's lynch too, but I also know I'm town, so I'm not going to let that stop me from questioning other people. In mafia, you don't say, well, I'm going to stop scumhunting because I don't want to look like a hypocrite. I've been wrong about Wombat and Meesh, but I'm not going to stop playing because of that.

Besides, I find the fact that you made sure to say you were okay with lynching them more suspicious than me being so vocal against lynching them. Scum is more likely to do the former than the latter - for the very reason you pointed out, so they can then say 'Well, I always send I was okay with lynching him/her.'

Also, I agree with Talya - I'm not sure why me going after you clears me, or why why, if we lynch you and you turn up innocent, that would confirm me as scum. It might look bad, but it doesn't "obviously" make me scum. You haven't revealed as a power role or anything, so I don't get that. Sounds like you're trying to set something up there. It is possible that I would play more quietly if I were scum, but I don't think that's what you mean, since we've never played together before.

Of course votes are not final. And actually, votes can mean everything - it's the main way I scum hunt. I'm not accusing you because you vote a lot, Tina - it's just the pattern of you voting a couple of other people these past two days, before jumping on the scum lynch near the end, when it was inevitable. People aren't posting a lot here, so I've been looking a lot and where and how people are voting. It looks to me like quietly trying to see if the town will swing another way, but in the end, when they won't, making sure to be on the mafia lynch so you don't look suspicious. That's just what I'm seeing, is all.

And I'm sorry, but I'm sputtering a little here with 'You shouldn't question me.' This is mafia, hon. That's what we do here. I know I jumped in at the end of Meesh's lynch too, but I also know I'm town, so I'm not going to let that stop me from questioning other people. In mafia, you don't say, well, I'm going to stop scumhunting because I don't want to look like a hypocrite. I've been wrong about Wombat and Meesh, but I'm not going to stop playing because of that.

Besides, I find the fact that you made sure to say you were okay with lynching them more suspicious than me being so vocal against lynching them. Scum is more likely to do the former than the latter - for the very reason you pointed out, so they can then say 'Well, I always send I was okay with lynching him/her.'

Also, I agree with Talya - I'm not sure why me going after you clears me, or why why, if we lynch you and you turn up innocent, that would confirm me as scum. It might look bad, but it doesn't "obviously" make me scum. You haven't revealed as a power role or anything, so I don't get that. Sounds like you're trying to set something up there. It is possible that I would play more quietly if I were scum, but I don't think that's what you mean, since we've never played together before.

I will take that as a compliment. I wish I was that experinced and smart that I could plan things many steps ahead.

It's been known to happen. Just because you're inexperienced at mafia doesn't mean you're not devious or that a team member isn't coaching you.

And yeah, it was Vambram 1.0 random killed on Day 1, Wombat lynched on Day 2, Meesh lynched on Day 3.

It's been known to happen. Just because you're inexperienced at mafia doesn't mean you're not devious or that a team member isn't coaching you.

And yeah, it was Vambram 1.0 random killed on Day 1, Wombat lynched on Day 2, Meesh lynched on Day 3.

Well, you are right about that.

Happy to see someone else is here.

Yeah, we seriously need some activity around here!

Vambram, who's your top suspect right now?

Talmanes, any thoughts?

MCS, what do you think about the mafia's choice of nk last night?

I think we need to put a bit of pressure on some of the REALLY absent people. To me, those not around are Aust, MCS, Mav and Vambram. yep I know I've not been the most active, but it's been holiday over here and I've not been able to get on much at all...let alone play.

So lets get something going...

VOTE MAV

Archived