Talya

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manny! T-man! *glomptackles* :biggrin:

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny!!!

*pounces*...have some tainted Brownies.

*watches elgee getting spanked* you do realise she likes that TMD... lol

We're not advocating drinking Hoodie, but those that are adult do partake sensibly in the odd alcoholic drink, as any child of 1 upwards would see ion their homes, we do not allow younguns to do this. ...Besides I know the law for drinking alcohol is 5 years old in the UK. In fact I was younger than that. I looked at the red wine my mum and dad had with their Sunday lunch and I wanted some...it looked like Ribena (blackcurrent drink) and yummy so my dad poured me some. Lets just say I thought it was horrible, but he made me drink it (it was a small glass) I have never really gotten on with red wine to this day! In fact now a days I can't drink wine at all, makes me feel ill...if I'm not ill!

*Is tackled to death*

Yes I know she likes it Talya. That's WHY I'm doing it! :tongue:

And oh yes, we haven't gotten crazier. You have just gotten LESS crazy ;(

Besides I know the law for drinking alcohol is 5 years old in the UK. In fact I was younger than that.

I can beat that :tongue: I was 3 and my Dad got me some 'lemonade' on a Kirchweih. It was Federweisser. *facepalm*

Now, the real reason I came...

*sidles up to the nearest cookie platter* My, these look...interesting.

And DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

*gobbles*

Surely that's better than taking her windmills away, Snarly?

*Eyes the somewhat flattened T-man on the floor*

Oh dear. You'd better clean that up before you go, Adella *shakes head*

Well, indirectly. See, I had my eye on them and if the takes them, I'd have to defenestrate her. And that would be baaaad for her. *nods*

Ah makes perfect sense

A whole can of "fnorrll-whil-whup-ya-ass....."

In your heeeaaad, in your heaaad.

:biggrin:

*walks over to sign up booth*

"so.... I heard you have Vodka and Brownies..... what else do you have?"

Taint and Awesomeness along with pie, lots of pie. Oh and Mirsh of course has a pudding pit.

lol. just kidding sir. *backs away from the booth*

Besides i don need to sign up here

Precisely!

That's what THIS is for. :wink::happy:

Two questions:

Why is 'Stop' capitalized?

Why can't you lighten up man? Seriously, it's not like we actually trying to steal members from the WT.

No one reacted this way when you led Warders into the BT.

And, anyway, I'm a member here too, like a good amount of BT members, so seriously, stop acting like we are hostile.

You keep saying you arent trying to take members and yet you just posted a link to your own SGs sign up thread and enumerated the virtues of saud SG.

As for you lot not reacting this way when we came- actually it was the most hostile board we visited and most of your guys tried to turn it into a fight the moment we landed. But that is besidea the point. Not one of my men posted saying "you should join the warders guild!" and certainly did not post a link to any sign up thread on our boards. If they had i would have come down on them juat as hard.

Finally, if you are a member here, start acting like it and respecting this forum as well. Some active posting wouldnt go amiss either. But if you think that either "being a member here too" or "its all just a joke!" excuses you from breaking the rules- which like or not, you are- then you are wrong. I will lighten up when you stick to what you said and come here to visit and joke, not encourage people to join other social groups.

Archived