THE BLACK TOWER RECRUITING BOOTH

Talya

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Grabs the brownies and runs like hell* :unsure:

Thief! *scrambles out of the chair and bib*

Come back with my brownies!

*channels saidin and saidar into a tickle-inducing net and throws it over the escaping Amyrlin*

Ha!

I have brought loads, song.

Knew they would get eaten!

Have a tainted brownie Loran, it will make you see the world a lot more clearly

*Cautiously munches on brownie.* Nope... still flabbergasted that women use Saidin. :biggrin:

Hmmmmmm... I have to say. I didn't really think April Fools when i was first reading this. :laugh:

On the flip side... I didn't take it very seriously either. I mean if it was for realz this thread would have been locked or whatever. Soo... thought I might as well have my fun. :rolleyes:

Ahaha! Phelix was that Saidin in there...I knew it...you need to be examined...

tickling net...I like that!

what is it with stealing brownies around here...*watches elgee get caught in the tickling net*

Actually Phelix me dear I don't think I would want to be you right now...

*is distracted by an intimidating Red and jumps on her knee*

Myst my sweet have a brownie...biggrin.gif

Ahaha! Phelix was that Saidin in there...I knew it...you need to be examined...

Examined she says? I'm not sure I like the sound of that. Eeep!

tickling net...I like that!

what is it with stealing brownies around here...*watches elgee get caught in the tickling net*

Actually Phelix me dear I don't think I would want to be you right now...

Uh... well, y'see... *dashes over to re-steal the brownies and flees*

You know the brownies are free.....

Then again brownie stealing is almost a tradition.

*glares and mutters* I'll steal your brownie....

:unsure:

I mean... well, y'see... I stole them originally... WAAAAAAY back on page one. Then I got caught, and then stuff went down, and then Elgee was all mean and stuff and stoled them from me, and now I jus' want my brownies. *tears up*

*hands Phelix his own plate*

It is true, theft of the brownies is notorious in the BT.

*smooths Skirts* eek! Not sure how long I'm going to stay in this place, my skkirts are look all straight and shiney from all the smoothing!

now about your Daisin in you Phelix...I can see great potential... >.>

Their they're, hear you go.

*hands Phelix a Brownie*

Oh knows! My grammar is dying!

*travels to BT*

*travels back*

Ah, nice and Tainty, all better now.

*noms the brownie, ignoring the grammar*

:happy:

*hands Phelix his own plate*

It is true, theft of the brownies is notorious in the BT.

*smooths Skirts* eek! Not sure how long I'm going to stay in this place, my skkirts are look all straight and shiney from all the smoothing!

now about your Daisin in you Phelix...I can see great potential... >.>

*noms the plateful of brownies*

Don't worry, Talya dear... there's nothing wrong with straight and shiney. I mean, it takes all types! I myself have been shiney for years... now, straight... um... well. Moving along now.

When you say it like "I can see great potential..." it really has an Emperor Palpatine vibe... was that intentional?

*Is caught in some kind of net and might or might not have brownies ... *

*Tries to figure out exactly what's going on ...*

*Has brain shortout...*

*Bonds EVERYONE*

Ha! Now you must all do as I want 'cos I'm compelling you through the Bond! Ha! YOU SHALL ALL DO AS THE GREAT LORD DEMANDS! MWUUUAAAAHHHHH!

Errr ... uhm ... damn, who knew being Chosen way back when could affect the brain like that, heh? But I've repented and turned to the Light and all. Seriously. I'm a GOOD girl now. :unsure:

I think you need to chill a bit Fnorrll my sweet...We're not serious about the recruitment...It's just the Asha'man in the books went off searching for those that could channel, so we used that as a bit of fun to Invade someof the groups...

Of course, some have a recessive memory of being there before... I think they need to come back for a ....err...check up *nods and looks at Elgee*

I knew there would be trouble when Phelix did that, lol *gets Elgee a large vodka* now why did I do that!

Oh and Elgee..you are always GOOD! wink.gif

You know me too well, Tal *downs the vodka and grins evilly*

Hmmm ... maybe I should organise a battle, before Fnorrll explodes with all that pent up urge to smite. Totally not because I'd sooo enjoy watching him smite, of course! *Shifts feet*

*peeks over the edge of the ditch and looks left, right, down, and up before waving his more or less real contingent of Asha'man to silently sneak up behind everyone after him*

*trips over a tree root*

*his head hits a table which which hits a lampstand which hits a fish bowl which falls through a gateway into a nuclear reactor in Tear, causing the entire city to explode*

*stands up* Er, hi guys, join the Black Tower, yeah? Certified chaos. *holds up his insanity license, protecting his innocence in all matters concerning chaos*

Archived