DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE BLACK TOWER RECRUITING BOOTH

Talya

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Care to share a sip? *waggles his eyebrows suggestively*

*winks overdramatically* Of course I would.

It'd have a hell of a kick but taste oh so sweet. biggrin.gif I'm not sure how well it would mix though! wink.gif

lol I like that description :happy: My drink is sounding delish :wink:

Fnorriecation...

Well, doesn't quite work, but oh well...

Oh.Dear.Lord. *dies laughing*

Btw, Fnorrie, the joke wasn't aimed directly at you, but it did depend in a large part on you taking the bait. *Expects to get spanked for this :unsure:*

*Is caught in some kind of net and might or might not have brownies ... *

*Tries to figure out exactly what's going on ...*

*Has brain shortout...*

*Bonds EVERYONE*

Ha! Now you must all do as I want 'cos I'm compelling you through the Bond! Ha! YOU SHALL ALL DO AS THE GREAT LORD DEMANDS! MWUUUAAAAHHHHH!

Errr ... uhm ... damn, who knew being Chosen way back when could affect the brain like that, heh? But I've repented and turned to the Light and all. Seriously. I'm a GOOD girl now. :unsure:

*Spanks all the WT girls including Elgee* :baalzamon:

Oh I remember you being chosen Elgee. Just remember I am the M'Hael! :P

:narg:

How about we keep this as a prank and actually NOT let it turn into a real recruitment? *smiles sweetly*

As Talya said this is based on the recruiting the Asha'man in the books did, as well as the prank used to start it lol.

Just sit back relax, and have some Taint. :wink:

Hmmmm, I migh thave to drag my bonded over to this thread...

*winks overdramatically* Of course I would.

Whoo! 74.gif

Careful! Last time I had a drink with Song i woke up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy!

Make sure you grab your glasses before you hit that city!

Hmmmmm... wouldn't that be 18yrs in most countries? :unsure:

I know it's 16 here.... not that alcohol interests me much. *Glares around indignantly.* What?! :laugh:

Anyway... alcohol talk and... adult talk are pretty different things. You can even drink alcohol right under their noses... so talking about it... *Shrugs.*

*Munches on brownies and watches in amusement.* :happy:

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny!!!

*pounces*...have some tainted Brownies.

*watches elgee getting spanked* you do realise she likes that TMD... lol

We're not advocating drinking Hoodie, but those that are adult do partake sensibly in the odd alcoholic drink, as any child of 1 upwards would see ion their homes, we do not allow younguns to do this. ...Besides I know the law for drinking alcohol is 5 years old in the UK. In fact I was younger than that. I looked at the red wine my mum and dad had with their Sunday lunch and I wanted some...it looked like Ribena (blackcurrent drink) and yummy so my dad poured me some. Lets just say I thought it was horrible, but he made me drink it (it was a small glass) I have never really gotten on with red wine to this day! In fact now a days I can't drink wine at all, makes me feel ill...if I'm not ill!

Brownies!!! yum! Thankee Talya lass :wink:

*takes several, crumbles them into his "Beat up old Rum cup" and mixes them well...* Ahhhh... Black Spiced Rum n'Brownie Puddin'. Bless my soul, there don't be much better, so there don't.

ELGEEEE!...errrr.. ummm..... Mother dear, yeah that's it How's yer' goiter..... err.. DANGit.. How's the whole fam' damly?

Talya, I think that's a healthy attitude - it should teach children to treat alcohol with respect. Better than saying "oh no you can't drink a drop till you're 16/18/21" and then they go doolally on it.

Manny, they've all gone crazy! Err ... crazier!

Yep elgee..I agree. Tell them no and they only want to do it more. they used to put brandy in baby's milk to get them off to sleep in the fifties, blink.gif

Made me learn to respect vodka very well...>.>

What a lovely concoction Many, maybe I should try that with the BTers...when they are causing me trouble

Archived