A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE BLACK TOWER RECRUITING BOOTH

Talya

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*eyes Elgee run off like a novice meeting her first Trolloc*

Where does she think she's going?

*tickles the G-bond in the back of her mind and smiles as Mumsy jumps two feet in to the air in mid run*

*looks at Myst and then at Elgee's back running away*

GULP!

hehe, smiles sweetly at Myst...you wouldn't turn me into...anything unnatural would you?

*eyes Adella Stealing Bronwies*

what is with the stealing, they are free...

Fnorrl my sweet, they are fine, I have just added a bit of Taintedness now that saidin is cleansed...helps keep up the madness..*nods* thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it...

*smooths her skirts and eyes Myst again*

Good lord... I leave you all alone for a short while and everything falls apart!

*walks around looking disgusted*

I mean, seriously... can't people behave?

*stands in front of the table with the last of the brownies*

Are you all children?

*grabs the plate of brownies and makes a run for it*

Hee! Can't catch me!

I've been nunchucked! NoooooooooooOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOOOooooo!

Also, it's totally grody that you're eating brownies off the ground. </valley girl accent>

I be a busy little bee...I don't have much time as I used...

have a brown....oh I see you have already! rolleyes.gif I'm not sure that many is such a good idea, I cannot be held responsible for any actions that might occur as a result.....>.>

Oops... *Snuggletackles Talya and then pounces on Myst.* Hey! What's in these things! :huh:

*Runs backwards and bumps into someone.* :blink:

*Snatches up Nyn and the Talya's skirt, eyeing Talya all the while, and starts running laps around the room.* Aaargh... why can't I make any smooth getaways! :wacko:

I...8looks down*

NYNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

where's my skirt...lucky I have my bloomers on ha!

Not the brownies...again!

Fnorrl...not sure you want to eat that many, but I like your ethics...never waste a Brownie...8joins him on the floor for the crumbs but find they are all gone*

Loran....you seen to be very...enthusiastic there my dear...:biggrin:

*sends off some of the Asha'man to the BT*...more brownies...my personal stash will have to be used now!! And don't forget my firetongs...I may need to guide the next lot....>.>

Archived