DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE BLACK TOWER RECRUITING BOOTH

Talya

I posted the link with a wink and smile, yeah that was totally serious.

I'm sorry you saw your visit to our ORG (we maintain that as a name) as hostile, because I certainly didn't see it that way.

I'm also not going to say anything negative about any group I'm a part of, or group I'm not.

And just because I don't meet your 'standards' of a member, doesn't mean I'm not one.

I'm busy, I post here when I can. If you don't like that then too bad.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talm, you shouldn't have had to change the link if you did. I must say that I agree with Song. And this DID start out an an April Fool, so it is still kind of about the fun like she said. So Talm posted a link; it's not like he did it preemptively. He did it AFTER Volke mentioned something about it, so you can't exactly say he was actively recruiting Fnorrll. In fact, you are one of the new Advisors right? So wouldn't that mean part of your job is Inter-SG relations? I'm not necessarily saying you should encourage actual recruitment here. What I am saying is that in my opinion, coming down that hard on Volke and Talm wasn't called for, especially sense you are somewhat of an ambassador of sorts for the WT to other SGs.

Elgee gave me permission to post one final thought from my part- her partial lock rules still apply to all.

Talmanes: I'm afraid that my stance over this kind of activity is never going to change. It's in my nature. I did also feel it was a bit disrespectful of the Tower. Thats just my view.

However, I DO apologise for questioning your activity level here at the WT. Thats your business and yours alone and should not have entered into my comments and out of the whole incident that is the part that I regret. I apologise unreservedly for it and hope that you can accept that apology.

To reiterate Fnorrl's point, this thread is still not to be posted in, unless permission is given.

Fnorrl; I still feel that you were quite disrespectful to the Black Tower, and both members here and there, which is my view, but I also apologize for posting that link. I did not mean it to offend anyone, but I realize now that I should not have posted it, and I sincerely apologize for doing so. The meaning of this whole event was to have the Black and White Towers interact with each other, while incorporating a Wheel of Time method into it. It was never meant for real recruitment.

That being said, I accept your apology, and hope you can accept mine, so as this matter can be resolved, and dropped.

Thank you both, guys. This thread is now open again.

I would like to remind everyone to please show respect towards their fellow members.

That doesn't mean we can't steal their brownies.

Thank you guys, that was appreciated.

*looks at the empty plates*

Hang on, where did they all go....*looks around and smooths her skirts and sniffs*

come here and all the brownies get stolen...rolleyes.gif

I must admit I was expecting the Red Ajah round to gentle us or something....no sign of them? Or is that what Mysty was going to do in her dungeons...wacko.gif

LMAO....

where did everyone go...

I think more brownies are required, seen as all the others seem to have disappeared...

*creates a gateway is gone a few minutes and pops back through another gateway hauling a load of boxes...*

I'm like a girl guide, always prepared..

*hands out plates of more brownies*

I be a busy little bee...I don't have much time as I used...

have a brown....oh I see you have already! rolleyes.gif I'm not sure that many is such a good idea, I cannot be held responsible for any actions that might occur as a result.....>.>

I must admit I was expecting the Red Ajah round to gentle us or something....no sign of them? Or is that what Mysty was going to do in her dungeons...wacko.gif

Why would we gentle you? I'm not about to gentle one of my own Reds. :tongue: Nono, beautiful. I have other plans for you lot. :wink:

Archived