DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE BLACK TOWER RECRUITING BOOTH

Talya

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either way despite the reasoning behind this, if in jest or not, both Kivam And Elgee, who are staff have stated this is as such off bounds, those of us that HAVE posted shouldn't have, nor should anyone from further on. It's been given hands off.

chops the calender in pieces, throws it at Talya and tells her to go back to her own thurf and make brownies out of that

Lii

warder chicka

(the only type there is place for outside Sedai in the wt)

*comes running in* Halt! All of you!

*eyes every single person and shakes her head sadly*

This is madness!

>_> you can't dispose of Talya because...

Dun dun dun...

>.>

<.<

I Am her warder, and you can't kill of both of us cause then that will off you CG and your MON and the Cg is connected to Rashi and Rashi is bonded to Mother And Mystica... at least.. So Ha! >_>

*Pinches bottoms before settling down with a packet of popcorn.* Shield them Mother... and I'll get down to business. :biggrin:

In the meantime... this is quite entertaining. :rolleyes:

*Spots Elgee and clears throat.* You know what... I'll get started.

You know you want to come to the Dark side Song ;)

Even you aren't strong enough to convince me to do that darlin :tongue:

Eww. Lighties smell. :sad:

:tongue:

Yes we smell like flowers and sunshine and everything good. I know you're used to smelling the garbage heap of darkness, but you'll be fine *pats mirsh on the head*

I like your thought process Limi ^^

erm or maybe not, we got a couple fresh intiates, but algais cant bond and there is all of a handfull full ranked female warders i know about over time

so i think you need to go talk too your doctor about those illusions of yours again miss

*gives stern warder look*

Lii

warder chicka

an endangered spicies

So..... lemme get this straight. My Red Black is picking on my Red White and you all have made me look through three pages of spam.

looks like my Dungeons will be having a Black & White session. Soon. Perhaps. If I have time.

You realize none of this matters, get the point people this cant be here, stop replying in an impotent thread, or suffer the repercussions.

Who are you to say anything. You're a member of the BT too. Also why are you posting here then if people aren't supposed to. A little hypocritical I see.

Well the archers were allowed to be archers when they came over here. That makes no sense that we can't do the same.

She's the group leader - respect her authoritay

*rolls eyes*

Archived