DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ATTN:Verbal Sedai

Serick Kerani

I'm probably going to get in trouble for this but this was the easiest way that I knew of to try to find you, Verbal Sedai, as I am on my iPod and can't search as I would at a computer. I was told by Adella Sedai to find you and discuss my Aspirant level since she couldn't finds on the google.doc. I remember having one achievement done for my novice track and even doing time in the Kitchens for some bad thing or another but we don't know if those transfer over or not. Please let me know what I will need to do. Thank you.

-bows and waits anxiously-

According to his LOA post in the Hall, the Ewok has gone skiing and probably won't have internet. He'll be back in the New Year.

Jhae, we need to talk to Verb; that dress is just NOT his color! I think purple would look so much better; don't you think so?

The words "Verbal Sedai" made me come RIGHT to this thread. Because I AM rather verbal as a Sedai person. *nods* But then I discovered ya wanted Verbykins. And had to stick around to see how he takes this.

Just so I could snigger at the thought. He's never been that verbal. Good with his hands, yes. Mouth? Sometimes.

Verbal? Not so much.

*gurgles* Silly Verbal Sedai indeed.

*sniggers at the thought of the Ewok in a dress and shawl*

*fell over laughing, literally*

-blushes so hard he passes out-

I feel so....yeah...I think I'll go hide on a corner now....

Don't worry about it, I guess we didn't specify, but Verbal32 is in charge of all the warder aspies, which is why I directed you to him, he has been in charge much longer than I have and knows how the old MoN used to handle these things.

I don't know if this is where the onfusion came in, but Serick is on the Aes Sedai track, not the warder track...

I don't have experience turning old credits into current ones though, they used a much different system before I even was around DM.

I don't know if this is where the onfusion came in, but Serick is on the Aes Sedai track, not the warder track...

I don't have experience turning old credits into current ones though, they used a much different system before I even was around DM.

I remember that system. I think I was the last (or very close to it) to be raised fully under that system. Everyone after me got converted.

Archived