DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia] The Lies of Locke Lamora - GAME ON (Night 4)

el Nynaeve

Can't believe that was taken seriously:

I'm not sure I believed Locke when he said he was on a team with Aemon - I kind of just thought he was kidding around because of the votes on him?

Bingo. (or close enough)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*wags finger*

Ah, but see, it's mafia, and in mafia, you can't discount any possibility.  (It was also probably taken seriously by people who probably weren't reading THAT closely >.>)

Can't believe that was taken seriously:

It's okay Locke... I never take you seriously!!! :D :D :D

And geez Aemon, this is the second game I'm in you've come back as a dead person! Oh and welcome Ama!

I am discounting both Lia and Led's votes since Led has dropped out.

Vote Count:

Locke(1) - Aemon

No Vote(15) - Talya, Lia, Adella, Aust, Locke, Meesh, Wombat, Amadine, StringWinder, mcs, Karasayl, CJS, alannalynn, AndrewLee, ed

Deadline is Thursday 29 July 4:30 pm BST. It takes 9 to lynch

I find this hard! So we don't really have a mafia team, we just have to beat each other? So who to go for. Now Locke said he was on a team with Aemon, then Aemon is resurrected as Led (that's got to hurt!) and votes Locke, so maybe Locke is lying! Or maybe Aemon just wants to rid of another member of his old team?

I'm going to go with [glow=red,2,300]Adella[/glow] after what Aemon said!

I have to admit I find it a little confusing how to play. With no Mafia team to work against it's going to be hard to come to a consensus. And the reasons for any lynch are going to be bogus because there are no scum to look for.

Well I dunno, I think the trick is to make alliances with each other by not telling whos on our team. I for one am up for forming an alliance if anyone wants to. So, if someone votes against you, I'll vote against them and vice versa. You game Lia?

It's quite easy to reach a consensus.

Everyone will vote for someone not on their team, and if all teams are generally the same size, then it can be done quickly.

Karas is right though. Alliances need to be made. Capa Barsavi implies the Right People are their own group as well.

How many players do we have again? We know a few pieces of info already! Who died, and two separate groups.

I will put what I think is likely as well...

so, here is my list of possible groups and who would be in them. Bolded is what we know

Group 1: The Right People - Capa Barsavi, (Garristas?)

Group 2: The Peers - Nobility...Duke Nicovante, Dons & Donas?

Group 3: Midnighters - Spider, Reynart, and a Midnighter?

Group 4: Gray King's Men - Gray King (Capa Raza), Falconer, and his sisters? Maybe not the Falconer.

Group 5: Bondsmages - Karthani Mages?

Group 6: Gentlemen Bastards - Locke Lamora, Jean, Sanza twins, Bug?

Thoughts?

Aemon...don't suppose you can shed light on your old self?

I find this hard! So we don't really have a mafia team, we just have to beat each other? So who to go for. Now Locke said he was on a team with Aemon, then Aemon is resurrected as Led (that's got to hurt!) and votes Locke, so maybe Locke is lying! Or maybe Aemon just wants to rid of another member of his old team?

I'm going to go with [glow=red,2,300]Adella[/glow] after what Aemon said!

I agree with Talya. The highest threat people are the ones that can kill, and I think those are the ones we should be looking at lynching.

[glow=red,2,300]

Vote Adella[/glow]

Well I dunno, I think the trick is to make alliances with each other by not telling whos on our team. I for one am up for forming an alliance if anyone wants to. So, if someone votes against you, I'll vote against them and vice versa. You game Lia?

Also, I was thinking much the same regarding alliances, but wasn't sure how to go about forming one. If you'll have me Karasayl, I'm game.

Archived