DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia] The Lies of Locke Lamora - GAME ON (Night 4)

el Nynaeve

I asked on my QT awhile ago.

I asked if we could use our abilities on Day 1. So, it seems natural that all Actions could be used in either phase of that cycle.

And that is what I was thinking, and hoping. That they used the kill in the Day.

Because if it wasn't, then we have someone who has been saving a couple of kill.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, what are we doing with this, we still going on, or giving up? >.>

What were the results from the last night phase, did we get them before the transfer?

We did not get the results before the transfer because RL blew up in my face. :blink:

We're still going on, I'm just going to have to start posting from Night 9 on this thread.

After what seems like a very long night, you awake to find that only three of you remain. You hunt high and low for the missing member until you finally find Meesh's body floating face down in a bathtub full of red liquid. Turning her over you realise her throat has been cut as well.

Meesh, aka the Duke of Camorr, has been killed.

You have eliminated the Nobles, there are 3 groups left.

It is now Day 10. Deadline is Thursday 23 September 5pm BST. With 3 left it takes 2 to lynch.

*falls asleep with Tal*

*wakes up and prods Tal awake*:blush:

Talya awakes from her nap and finds the other two remaining members of the group. Selecting one at random, she stabs Locke through the heart before retiring to bed.

Locke, aka Jean Tannen, has been killed. You have successfully eliminated The Gentlemen Bastards. There are two groups remaining.

It is now Night 10. Deadline is Saturday 25 September for all NAs.

On another totally unrelated note, I can't change the topic title anymore. That is very annoying.:angry:

Looking at each other, Aust and Talya decide to retire to bed, knowing that one of them will probably die tonight. However unbeknowst to Aust, Talya has placed a small capsule under Aust's mattress, designed to break when he goes to bed. The unfortunate Aust hops into bed, where the capsule breaks releasing a substance which Gentles him. His eyes got milk white and he stares innocently when Talya enters the room, nor does he put up a fight when she calmly stabs him through the heart, killing him. Talya cleans her knife off and strides purposefully from the room and from the tavern to assume control of the city's thieving underworld.

Aust, a Midnighter spy has been killed. You have successfully eliminated the Midnighters.

Talya, aka Capa Raza, a Grey King Mafia, has won the game.

Congrats to Talya for winning!!!

Points will be calculated and put up when I get back from LOA.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived