DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia] The Lies of Locke Lamora - GAME ON (Night 4)

el Nynaeve

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote Count:

Kara(1) - Aemon

Adella(6) - Talya, Aust, Lia, alannalynn, Karasayl, AndrewLee

No Vote(12) - Adella, Locke, Meesh, Wombat, Amadine, StringWinder, mcs, CJS, ed

Deadline is Thursday 29 July 4:30 pm BST. It takes 9 to lynch

You have 40 minutes to reach a majority!

Vote Count:

Kara(1) - Aemon

Adella(7) - Talya, Aust, Lia, alannalynn, Karasayl, AndrewLee, Locke

No Vote(12) - Adella, Meesh, Wombat, Amadine, StringWinder, mcs, CJS, ed

Deadline is Thursday 29 July 4:30 pm BST. It takes 9 to lynch

Following last night's murders, you spend a day in fervent, heated argument. Adella seems like a good candidate to some of you, but others keep quiet. In the end there is no lynch as you fail to reach a majority.

It is now Night 2. Deadline is Monday August 2, 5pm BST.

I am really surprised at the number of non-voters. If we keep this up, only the NKers are going to be around at endgame. I will say again, for mod related reasons I am not allowed to confirm or deny anything that happened in my previous life. For this reason my vote will, of necessity, be somewhat random.

Oh, good, and I am too, Ama. :D 

I didn't actually have a really solid reason for not being too active, I've just had a lot on my mind lately, but I've modded a game where only a few people were active and I can tell you, it was very frustrating for me, so I am personally going to make more of an effort from here on out. Because every person who is active helps the game.

And it's hard to believe we're in Night 2 already and the only dead people are from Night 1. >.<

Gotta get cracking. :D

Gah!

Well, I got my mod clarification, so I can vote the murderous woman. :D

But I just woke up. >_<

:-[

And I say we clinch her noose first thing tomorrow!

*bunkers down for night*

I hate to say it, but...

told 'ya so!!!! :D

I am so VERY sorry that I have not been around guys.  I don't know if you watch national news much but my whole region got flooded...it's been a time.  The area was declaired a disaster area, FEMA's been here and everything.  Sorry :'(

And, I almost forgot....BAH!

As night falls, you eye each other nervously. After the previous night, none of you want to sleep. Eventually though you drop off one by one.

When you wake in the morning, you reassemble downstairs in the main tavern room. Two of your number are missing. Uneasy and jumpy, you search the place for your missing comrades. During your search, one of you accidentally trips over a piece of rope, causing the body of alannalynn to fall nearly on top of you. Her wide open staring eyes confirm that she is indeed dead. A cursory search of the body reveals two puncture marks to the back of the neck.

Having found one body, you search the rest of the rooms but do not find the other body. Deciding to have a drink to calm everyone's nerves, you finally notice that a cask that was sealed last night is now open and half empty. You also notice a drying trail of liquid leading out to the back of the tavern. Following it, you emerge outside to find a foot sticking out of one of the refuse heaps. Despite the smell, you manage to uncover the still form of Lia. You conclude that whoever killed her got her roaring drunk to make her more pliable and then smothered her in the refuse heap. After disposing of both bodies, you return to the tavern to continue your discussions.

Alannalynn, a Midnighter Spy, has been killed.

Lia, (Bug), a Gentleman Bastard Innocent, has been killed.

It is now Day 3. There are 14 left, it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline is Thursday 5 August 5pm BST

Archived