DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What WOT character are you most attracted to?

TheBeerPatriot

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i know that this question does not belong here but i don't know where i should post it.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WEAKNESS OF THE LINK-CIRCLE?I am asking this because i got a question in one quiz:If you are Asha'man and you are confronted with an full circle of 13 As and you know who is leading the circle,what can you do?

i know that this question does not belong here but i don't know where i should post it.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW WEAKNESS OF THE LINK-CIRCLE?I am asking this because i got a question in one quiz:If you are Asha'man and you are confronted with an full circle of 13 As and you know who is leading the circle,what can you do?

Post it as a new topic in the General Wheel of Time discussion board.  The New Topic option is available at either the top or bottom of that page.

Now back to our topic.  What Forsaken are you most attracted to? For me it's easy-Graendal can compulse me any day of the week.  Mmmm, compulsion...

Crael123 said "There's a reason nobody says Faile." I was saying that I had said Faile in my post earlier in this thread.

I apologize. I thought that I had read every post, but I must have missed that one.

As for a Forsaken...Lanfear hands down.

Imma go ahead and be the first one to drop Nynaeve on this list. 

First time through the series definitely not, I was much younger and saw her as an authority figure.  I think I even mentally blocked out that she is supposed to be pretty.  First time through I'd have gone with Elayne, Lanfear, Aviendha and Min.

Now I like me some Nynaeve back-clawing or even a little bit of Moiraine who seems like she'd be up for some fun and than back singlemindedly on her quest with no strings attached... I still think Perrin could have tapped that in tDR.  That naughty little minx Liandrin could be a good time but the devil worship thing would break it for me. Min's my favorite of the previous group.

I just thought of another one.. kinda sick Now that I think about it.  What about whats her face that came with asmo and Lanfear into the waste... The one always trying to seduce Rand?  She sounded really hot if you go for the slutty chic owned by the forsaken types.  For the life of me I can't remember her name...

• 1 month later...

Lanfear's crazy as shit, so she'd probably be the best in bed and is the hottest one around.  Sure, there's a better than average chance that she'd rip your skin off once she was done with you, but no relationship's perfect and it just might be worth it.  For a one night stand, I'd go for her.

In terms of a relationship, I'd go with Min.  She's just perfect.

Siuan Sanche !  ;D (I read only 5 first novels)

I like her strength, her distrust, her personality even if she is manipulator

I am a big sucker for deep blue eyes, so yes Siuan gets a skin-deep vote.  Not a fan of manipulators though...so I'd have to use Compulsion on her to bring her around.

I like redheads so I definitely like Rand, plus Min's always describing his body in such yummy ways. But actually I really like Mat the most, he is cute and cheeky and never serious which is awesome.

As for the women, I think I would go for Birgette since she's a tom boy. I also like Avi - she is hot but seems a little naive with regards to sex which is cool.

"Mat" is easily my favourite character ever. i LOVE him

"Nynaeve & Moiraine" were my fav. female characters from the very start and never seized to be.

i like "Berelain" vastly .. she is my 3rd fav female character. i believe -and hope- we will see her more in the last two books. "Tuon" comes next to her

"Perrin" was my 2nd fav. after Mat, but in the late books he really irritated me much .. he was a fav but just till the faile kidnapping thing .. i hope he will retain his place the next 2 books.

i had to admit, i didnt like Egwene most of the books, but she sure gained my respect at the late books, i like her alot now.

and i just couldnt put my self to like Rand, Aviendha or Elayne ..

Archived