DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What WOT character are you most attracted to?

TheBeerPatriot

I have a little bit of a hard time to really get "attracted" to RJ's characters as they are "of unsurpassing beauty" and of "Extraordinary Intelligence" - If anything is slightly off, like a somewhat too large nose or portruding ears we get to know that and those are most often either bad guys or simply not smart/clever/crafty enough to matter much. Important characters are most often really pretty people here, in Randland.

I still like some of them more that I do others. Lanfear is a favorite and also Moiraine. Did someone say "bumpin' iglies"? ;)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anything is slightly off, like a somewhat too large nose or portruding ears we get to know that and those are most often either bad guys or simply not smart/clever/crafty enough to matter much. Important characters are most often really pretty people here, in Randland.

Yes, but isn't that the way it is everywhere, really?  ;)

Has to be Berelain. Smoking hot, strong chick who fights for the good guys. (Her "willing" attitude as well  ;))

Oh and this picture helped to. 250px-Berelain.jpg

Nice shot.

Yes, Berelain has to be near the top of anyone's list - anyone who isn't intimidated by intelligent, strong, sexually agrressive women, that is. I still feel like she was done wrong by the initial scene where we meet her. For a first impression of such a formidible and complex character, she sure came off as a whimpering, weak-willed sot. Isendre showed more character and courage which is a shame because I think that initial image cast Berelain in a light that she has had to struggle, as a character, to escape from.

Well I wasn't using that picture above for a guide to Berelain

I was using the alternating picture in the banner as a guide to Faile

Note: Perrin finds her beautiful.

Archived