DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What WOT character are you most attracted to?

TheBeerPatriot

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Rand has it good. I would take any of his girls for quite a few reasons.

Also, Perrin should have gone for Berelain along time ago. I know I would, that girl is the epitome of hot in my mind. If Lanfear was not inherently evil I take her too.

Aveindha, is my type of girl out of all the rest though. I already don't understand them, so I want a girl with fire in her heart and eyes.

I started reading right after my girlfriend dumped me, so Egwene kind of became her in my mind, to some extent. For the same reason I always feel most at home when reading from Rand's perspective.

Anyways, Egwene to me has that epic mix of cute and hot that puts her over most women, and she became even hotter after I'd read tGS. So she's my favorite, no doubt.

Aside from her, I always thought Moraine was hot, as my first impression of her was that she was a person trapped in a situation she did not want, but who still took responsibility because the world has no other choice.

Lanfear is just superhot, no doubt about it. I really don't understand how anyone could chose Semirhage, I mean, she's hawt and stuff, but I don't think she would allow me to feel to good about it..

Berelain is also ultrahot, no doubt about that. I used to HATE that chic, 'cause she was god damn annoying and her little predicament with Perrin, but now I really like her. What she did after Faile got caught was epic, and made me really like her again.

Title question; my answer would depend on in which way.

romantically, not any character.

as a friend, possibly any of the Light-sided characters (the 5 main Two Rivers folk, their loves/lovers/spouses, characters that have treated both/either of those groups well).

I said Faile. >.>  Huh

OK you have lost me. I gather that something happened with her that I have not yet read about.

Crael123 said "There's a reason nobody says Faile." I was saying that I had said Faile in my post earlier in this thread.

Archived