Currently Playing

Krakalakachkn

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest johnnydenver76

Currently I am playing this casual game on Facebook called Eggcitement. I know it's not RPG enough but I don't have a time for anything except for Casual games. My kids love it though...:)

Here’s the app link to Facebook:

http://apps.facebook.com/eggci​tement

And here’s the fan site:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/​Eggcitement/151219308280537?sk​=info

I only played on an average of 5 to 15 minutes a day, playing this is worth it. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Lego: Pirates of the Carribean, Lego: Star Wars Complete Saga.

Also, while I was on vacation I got a look at Arkham Asylum finally, and I have to say that game really captured my attention. Wish I had a copy of it myself.

• 1 month later...

So I just got a new comp with an overclocked GTX 460 GC and I have...Battlefield: Bad company 2, Mass effect 2, crysis 2, left for dead 2, Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War chaos rising, Deus Ex Human Revolution, The Witcher 2 and Dragon age 2...No idea which one I should play first...Or if I should get into some Dominion Beta on LoL now that I won't be limited to only 3v3's at 15 FPS.

• Community Administrator

Depends; are you looking to play single player, multiplayer, co-op, long campiegn single player games, short ones?

DA2 is rather short, ME2 is Medium and Deus Ex is well uhh. Somehwere between, to longer than ME2. (If you complete DE3 on hardest difficulty, doing 'everything' it'll be a fairly long game.) Though Honestly can't recall which is really the longest, ME2 or DE3.

L4D2 is GREAT co-op multiplayer.

Battlefield bad company 2, i haven't played but I can pretty much tell you, very short single player, great online. Crysis 2 probably the same.

warhammer 40K is probably the longest of them all, and I believe it has Multiplayer (like warcraft).

• 4 weeks later...

i didn't like the handling of Gran Turismo

right now i'm playing a few games on multiple consoles, i just alternate depending on what mood i'm in (i'm about to open 2 new ones "Batman Arkham City" and "Ico, and Shadow of Collasus" duel game edition)

DS

Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past

Super Mario Bros 3

Kane & Lynch

Dynasty Warriors 7

Saccred 2

PS3

Dungeon Siege 3

Dragon Age 2

God of War: Chains of Olympus

Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce

Castlevania

Handling is the best part of the game for me. Especially when you are using the Corvette Zr1 and powersliding through corners and burning rubber.

But the best thing has to be driving a car any car thorugh the german green hell also known as The ring. My word have you seen it at night. Jeebus

• 6 months later...
  • Community Administrator

Arez, try it for the story? Gameplay its not going to top Skyrim (And I've had the same issue with games, like Kingdoms of Amalur vs skyrim) But I would say the Witcher 2 does get better story wise, the longer you play through it. At least, I thought it did. (Its also a difficult game, even on easy)

Anyways, playing D3.

Lvl 43.

Arez, try it for the story? Gameplay its not going to top Skyrim (And I've had the same issue with games, like Kingdoms of Amalur vs skyrim) But I would say the Witcher 2 does get better story wise, the longer you play through it. At least, I thought it did. (Its also a difficult game, even on easy)

Anyways, playing D3.

Lvl 43.

The Witcher 2 was an absolutely fantastic game.

Currently I'm playing:

Diablo III

Dragon's Dogma

Pokemon Soul Silver

Mario Kart 7

Rayman Origins

Archived