DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Currently Playing

Krakalakachkn

currently playing two games

Super Mario Galaxy 2 and on the DS Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Spirit Tracks is alot like Phantom Hour Glass; rather kiddish when you compare it to other titles like Link to the Past & Twighlight Princess.  in about 2 hours i've progressed onto the 2nd dungeon already.  which for a Zelda game is rather quick; i actually expect to have this game beaten by monday.

i'v also ordered the game Cube game "Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition" which features the two original NES titles "Legend of Zelda" &  "Zelda 2"; plus "Ocarina of TIme" and "Majoria's Mask"

i'm drooling in my await for Game Stop to get this game so i can buy it and barry myself in 4 of the greatest titles until the new Zelda game comes out next year :)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final Fantasy 6.

Also, I have a strange Pokemon urge.

*feels sad about being unable to play Xenosaga due to PS2 breaking down shortly after buying first game years ago*

That's about it. Nothing other than Red Dead Redemption is really catching my attention as far as new games go.

Modnation racing and just started Assassins Creed 2.

I would also like to see some reviews of dynasty warriors strikeforce.

DW6 Empires was ok.

Need to complete loads of games now though so i can buy others. Need to finish Uncharted to play Uncharted 2. Need to complete God of War 1 and 2 so I can play 3.

i wont be getting Strikeforce until the price comes down if at all.  from what i heard its a "run to the message board-accept the quest-complete the quest-do it again" type game.  seeing as i have Fable 2, i don't need another game like that right now.

i started playing "Zelda: Spirit Tracks" thrusday and i'm on the last dungeon (Sand Dungeon).  i expect to beat the game either tonight or tomorrow

Currently playing:

World of Warcraft, Burnout Paradise (3,7 ueros on steam the other day), Mass Effect 2 (never got around to finishing it), Napoleon Total War and Zelda: Ocarina of time (Greatest game ever made).

Currently waiting for:

Red Dead Redemption for computer (Gotta keep the hope going), The Force Unleashed 2, Cataclysm, The Old Republic

Finished Assassins Creed 2 yesterday just need to plat now...

Then I have a choice of games to play next..bioshock, ratchett and clank, bayonetta, darksiders, God of War Collection, Demon's souls

just started the the adult part of "Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" and onto the 1st of 5 temples *nods*

so far i've gotten stuck a few times, but i found a site thats got walk throughs for all the games.

i'm a little miffed i spent over 200 ruppees stocking up on "magic beans" and now i can't use them :/  them buggers are expensive too!!

hmmm Red that reminds me..my brother downloaded that onto my wii. Could play that..never did complete it before

its a good game, but thats a given cuase it's Zelda.

against todays standards, the graphics are very crude and take a bit to get used to (to revert the mind back in time lol)  you have to have a Game Cube controlller though, and the controls are very easy to use as well; though the C joy stick takes a bit getting used to.

it took me about 5 minutes to get used to those i listed about and after that it's been a blast.  by the time you get to the Duko Tree you should be fine.

--------------------------------------

bubba and i have been playing Marvel Aultimate Alliance 2 on the 360.  we beat it on normal mode (anti-reg) and now are playing on the newly unlocked "Legendary Difficulty" mode with the previous characters.  we plan on goign pro-reg this tme to see the different story line and play with some characters like War Machine that weren't available in the otehr mode

• 4 weeks later...

im playing rise and fall nations at war, it is cool in that it combinds real time strategy with 1st person shooter.  i also am almost always on wolfenstine enemy teritory, wich is a free dounload stand alone mp shooter game.  if any of you play it im iron cross there as well so you might see me.

I've started playing Dragon Quest 6 the last couple of days. Pretty fun so far, kinda sad that Dragon Quest is only now starting to catch on in the west.

Bought Red Dead Redemption a few weeks back. Its fun but nothing I adore.

Uhhh... I'm still playing Dragon Age Origins. Yup, I love me some RPG. Now I just wish I had an Xbox for Mass Effect, or a computer I was sure would run it. I'd pirate it so I can check how it'd run on my system but I'd be worried about getting caught.

Ive been going retro on my emulaters recently and been playing the old SSI Forgotten Realms/Dragonlance games for the Commodore 64. Currently on Secret of the Silver Blades and theyve reminded me of another game i used to love playing back in the day - Bards Tale, going to have to find a download for that and give it another play

Just finished Metal Gear Solid 4. Hideo Kojima, you god damn legend. Roll on MGS5!!!

Red, Ocarina of Time is awesome, my favorite part had to be the Spirit Temple where you get that magic shield. I like the fight against the twin witches, the sound the shield made when charged up used to give me goosebumps  :D And dont forget Epona! That horse gets around! She is always-ALWAYS!-within earshot of your Ocarina.

• 1 month later...

Archived