DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mafia Game - GAME OVER!!! Congratulations Talya, MCS, and DSworn!!!

Toy and Minion

Guest dragonsworn1991

I still have a feeling Dragon mabe mafia. He seems to be doing a lot of talking (though I know he is keen ;) )I think he wanted to stand out because he wanted to be noticed, hence his hint at a role thinking the finder would pick it up and view him over night. I think he is the Godfather, I did think Vanion for a while. But his 'I'm not voting for Dragon because someone is voting for him I think is mafia' Is a load of rubbish too. He obviously doesn't know anything about the Kivam Gambit... *shakes head* However I think he maybe have been using that as an excuse to not to vote for his colleague mafia Dragon. As for the third...not so sure. Depends how things go with aptl. But Demi or Narina could be the one  :-\

What is the gambit bit?

And you were close. I wanted to garner attention so I would be targeted for a nk and then be able to deflect it and save an innocent.

But anyways, Talya, I think you are a crafty player and I think you are mafia, I can't shake the feeling sorry.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

I believe Dsworn to be mafia, every person he has suspected so far, apart from Talya to which i don't know about has been innocent.

Is he that bad a player or Mafia? plus his vote/unvote for mcs and how he decides he might be a mafia bomb, so not only is he picking out innocents as mafia, he's backing off a lynch by claiming they could be a mafia bomb!

mcs, you i believe to be mafia because of how you're determined that i must be mafia and of association with Dsworm.

Also the fact that el Nyn was pushing for a lynch but said she wasn't sure, was given the chance of voting for mcs, but declined. Although i'm unsure about Demi too.

Thats my quick version, if you would like i can go back through and get all the posts with all the relevant information.

Well APTL all I can say is I don't think I am a bad mafia player. I just take assumptions based on behavioral patterns, skill of the players, roles that re in the game, activity, and a bunch of other stuff. I have a set of standards someone must meet, for them to be mafia in my mind, or they could just ping my radar and I cannot shake the feeling.

Oh I don't take any of this personnaly Dragon, I love someone to argue with ;) Makes the game more exciting.

The Gambit was a game played a couple of years ago, where Kivam goes all guns blazing to me, and then quietly accuse him of being mafia, he is lynched and mafia, everyone thinks I'm innocent and I went on to win the game for the mafia! This happend all on the first day. It's known as the Kivam Gambit!

Guest dragonsworn1991

Awesome, because I love to argue.

I just don't know this game is a simplistic one, but the chance roles are throwing me off.

Is the finder's findings 100% correct, how many of the optional roles are in play, so many questions.

I said to Dsage to do a basic game because there would be people who hadn't played before. So I can't see there being too many surprises. This isn't the

Org games board. But we will see, lol.

I agree Narina, he came in straight away accusing him based on nothing, so it's a bit odd. Plus he doesn't say why he thinks Demi or me!

Demi is a lurker. He posts bare minimum to avoid suspicion... but I'm on to him!

He may be my hetero-sexual life partner, but I will totally lynch his mafia butt!

I still love you though Demi! I'll leave flowers on your grave after we've lynched you  :D

As for you being mafia, Talya... well, you just have the mafia feel to you. You've played in a lot of mafia games and know the system. You know how to use it against the innocent players to disguise your own role as mafia and convince the townies to lynch one another.

Again, while I am not 100% on this, I am keeping my eyes on you. Harder to do with Demi because he is a lurker...!

Archived