DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mafia Game - GAME OVER!!! Congratulations Talya, MCS, and DSworn!!!

Toy and Minion

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well Talya if their is another reveal, you can be certain it is mafia.

Just like I am almost certain, you, and either Demi, or Van is mafia.

So therefore I am casting a vote on [glow=red,2,300]Van[/glow]

But you are on my list Talya.

Remember the night their was no nk. Well I protected myself and saved an innocent lynch. I figured the mafia would go for me again, thinking I would switch my protection up a little.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure, vote for the innocent dude.

[glow=red,2,300]Vote Talya[/glow]

I know she is mafia.

See how quick so was to jump on me after ds1991 voted me?

Even after having been cleared by the Finder (Asha'man) she is STILL trying to get me lynched, because I have suspected her for so long. Of course she'd want me gone.

Her whole defense has been, "Vanion could be the Godfather!"

Know what the odds are of that? Slim. Very slim. there is a 6% chance of it. Plus, it is on the list of POSSIBLE roles. Its not even confirmed that there IS a Godfather, which makes there much less chance of me being the Godfather.

Absolutely silly attempt by the mafia to have me lynched by the town.

If you also suspect Talya, I encourage you to vote to lynch her. I am 99% sure she is mafia.

You have said that you are suspicious of her Van, but not your actual suspicions or your reasons for them.

[glow=red,2,300]Vanion[/glow]

I can't remember her giving her reasons for being so suspicious of you, but your being WAY more fanatical against her, which=desperation which=MAFIA

Want my reasons for wanting her lynched?

How about she is playing you all. This isn't Talya's first mafia game. She knows how to hide herself.

Go ahead and lynch me. You are only hurting yourselves though. My innocence was declared by the Finder, who viewed me.

Can the same be said for Talya?

No.

Guest dragonsworn1991

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

Vanion's fanaticism seems to be more of a newb, I am innocent, I know I am innocent, why don't you believe me.

I had that same problem when I first started playing which usually ended up with my nk or lynch

[glow=red,2,300]Talya[/glow]

Because she is the only other one beside Demi I suspect

the biggest thing I don't understand is, that if you were innocent as you sat Merlot said, then how come you aren't dead. Mafia usually nk those that are proved inncoent becasue they can no longer be lynched.

So one minute I'm just following DS and then the next my suspicions are just on you because I'm worried about you thinking me guilty. So which is it, am I just following DS or do I have my own suspicions, becasue if you go back I have given them. All you have said is you know I'm Mafia, well this is a lie, because unless you were the finder (which you can't be) then you wouldn't KNOW, you would only think I was. Two completely different things. So you don't know i'm Mafia because I'm not! Simples!

Guest dragonsworn1991

[glow=red,2,300]Demi[/glow]

We need a lynch, but this is probably going to be end game. The mafia played a good game.

I think Talya is mafia, I just get that vibe from her and Demi, I am 99% certain he is mafia.

1) He hasn't contributed anything to the game other than a bandwagon vote.

2) He seems to be following Talya's lead.

3) He seems to be lurking, usually mafia.

4) My gut is telling me Demi is mafia

This isn't end game, there are 7 players left and only two mafia left. I didn't realise he had followed my every move. Do you really think I would allow a fellow mafia to do that (if I was mafia). So if he is mafia, then he is trying to set me up. If he is mafia, would he vote for Vanion (if vanion was mafia) likely not this late in the game, but there are always possiblities.

Well lets see

[glow=red,2,300]Demi[/glow]

I'm not eager to defend Demi. Also, Demi doesn't have a a little scheme I just saw right through either. I'm not saying that Demi is not Mafia, but just because I'm going after someone other than him, does not mean that I'm defending him. And me being on the lynching block has NOTHING to do with it. Even if I was, I would still have the same info on Van and still be voting for him.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well you are trying to sway votes away from Demi, when my logic is sound.

Your logic is good, but it has one flaw, Vanion's experience. I ma be giving him to less credit, but he seems to be a newb, and this could be possibly his first game. I know that is not a concrete defense but he seems more like a newb saying I am innocent, why don't you believe me, vs. I am a newb because...

He doesn't seem to work well with spin either. Your point, was apparent to anyone with eyes mcs. And any mafia member would be sure not to post that because of such blatantness. You have to have finesse when playing as a member of the mafia. You have to be able to spin logic just so that it has no wholes in it, but it is entirely off point. You have to mix that in with just the rite amount of activity, and that is where you get your skilled member of the mafia, the most dangerous player, regardless of role

Demi, seems lackluster at the above points, but he seems to shy more to that line. Little activity, and no thorough reasoning other than fealings and other people's logic. If Demi isn't mafia than either Vanion, Talya or mcs is. That is the bottom line.

There is NO flaw in my logic DSworn. Van has been here MUCH longer then you and may have played mafia before without your knowing. Now it seems like your defending Van, and if you aren't please forgive me, because that is the same logic you used with me about supposedly defending Demi. ::)

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well I am not actually defending Van, I am defending his logic, and his actions.

I haven't posted with Vanion, and I am sure we will be friends, but I don't know him.

Mcs, Vanion has done really scummy things that lack logic such as Pale being mafia and lynching el nyn would keep the light off of him.

You know I am the healer, that much is certain.

So other than certanties what do we have? A few subtle hints only the keen eye can? We have to use our gut as much as our heads

Actually Vanion wasn't on the lynch of EL, she was already lynched (more than enough to get her) when he cast his vote. So it didn't matter about his vote at all.

As far as I'm aware Vanion hasn't played games on DM here,. But he is not stupid at all. sptl picked this up extremely quickly and has a knack for it, eclipse was the same when he played too. So in some cases not having played this games doesn't mean you don't know what you are doing.

Archived