DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mafia Game - GAME OVER!!! Congratulations Talya, MCS, and DSworn!!!

Toy and Minion

Hmm....I have no evidence as of yet. No clue who to vote for. Most of us voted for Meesh because she wanted out, and then it was too late to unvote her.  I have to say that those who voted for her would stand a greater chance at being mafia because it is an easy lynch.

yeah, I'm on the fence on this one.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

Does that not make you more suspicious going on the logic that your waiting too see where your mafia chums vote first, so you have a safe majority? Have you cast a vote yet?

Pale for a first time player you are very obseervant. Mafia only with hold their vote to prevent a lynch, and cause chaos.

Therefore anyone not advancing the town is most likely scum, or entirely to righteous, and moral.

I'm feeling quite confused atm. Lia doesn't really jump out at me as suspicious right now.

Talya I'm really not sure about, but I will be keeping an eye on her as well as dragon and pale as they're the ones flinging accusations around with not much basis to go on.

Therefore anyone not advancing the town is most likely scum, or entirely to righteous, and moral.

I love this xd

As for me, I'll wait a bit longer, see who gets all squiggly

And the giant finger poker seems rather rash xd

Mafia will vote to make themselves look innocent too, don't forget that, they very rarely go out to cause havoc as it can be too obvious.

As OMGUS or whatever it is, I have no idea what that means. So can't respond to it!

I still think you saying you had an imprtant role when having 1 or 2 votes on you when, it looked like meesh would be lynched. You were in no danger of being lynched or bandwagoned. If you did have such a role, I would have thought the Mafia would have gone for you. They didn't, that makes me more suspicious of you. So you come straight in after night accusing me of being Mafia, and yet I know you aren't finder because you wouldn't have said that! Unless you were trying to make yourself look like you were without actually claiming. The more I think about this the more I think you are Mafia.

I have to say that those who voted for her would stand a greater chance at being mafia because it is an easy lynch.

ermmm so your saying your mafia then rose?

yeah, I'm on the fence on this one.

now your shouting mafia.

I'm not mafia. I'll say it plain and simple.

Since when is is a mafia tell to be on the fence when you are an innocent and have no idea who your fellow townies are? I don't want to lose another one. Neither Talya or Dsworn seem to be mafia to me.

[glow=red,2,300]Pale[/glow]

So I'll go with the third choice.

Guest dragonsworn1991

That is because we are the most active.

OMGUS = Oh my gosh you suck

As far as saying I have an important role, I do. I never said it was finder, now did I Talya. You are a very observant player I am sure you picked up on my clue, that is why you and your mafia buddies didn't target me in the night.

You gave a very vague reason for choosing me, only 3 people too choose from then? but you suspect neither Talya or Dsworm, just me because i spoke too you??

No, that's not the reason I'm voting for you.

I agree with Dsworn that you seem to be very observant for a newbie mafia player. I know in my first few games, I made a lot of mistakes which led to my lynching. Which leads me to conclude that you have your mafia buddies telling you what to say.

Guest dragonsworn1991

You gave a very vague reason for choosing me, only 3 people too choose from then? but you suspect neither Talya or Dsworm, just me because i spoke too you??

No, that's not the reason I'm voting for you.

I agree with Dsworn that you seem to be very observant for a newbie mafia player. I know in my first few games, I made a lot of mistakes which led to my lynching. Which leads me to conclude that you have your mafia buddies telling you what to say.

*high-fives mn*

Someone gets me

After studying the thread four times I have come to my decision on who I should vote for. I will cast my vote for [glow=red,2,300]Pale[/glow]. I definitely give him props for his skills as a first time player (unless it is the way Rose suggested), but it seems to me as if he is throwing around to many "suspicions" to fast. As the old saying goes "The best defense is a good offense", and in truth it can work the other way around as well. Therefore, such activity may mean that he has something to protect.

After reading all this I have a feeling about [glow=red,2,300]Pale[/glow]

And this does not sit well with me. Pale has read and commented since this post by Narina, and has said nothing of it. Something just smells scummy about him not addressing it at all what so ever, especially sense her only reason was "having a feeling" after reading the thread.

I've been busy all day with RL Tal, that's why I haven't been posting. Also I have no real firm suspicions, just a couple of people I plan on keeping an eye on to see if they trip up. Though I have no idea why Dsworn would reveal, even through hints when he wasn't suspected.

Guest dragonsworn1991

It was my strategy Nyn, I planned on posting small hints that an experienced player would pick up on.

If I was targeted during night phase I would know that the mafia did not have someone experienced guiding their NK.

Since I wasn't targeted then everything pointed to an experienced player.

I think Talya because she was against me day 1. If I would have been night killed people would havve suspected her. Since I was avoided I assumed either her , Lia, or, Pale, pointed the mafia in another direction to try and avoid suspicion

You do not take into account Dragon, that I thought your claim was false. No one with a role would drop hints on day one, it would be silly.

As for Oh my God you suck!,  IDon't work on that princilple and my vote certainly wasn't anything like that. You may well have a role, but have gone about hving it completely wrongly! Because of that you look mafia to me. It has looked like a fake claim from the start. As for you saying that you put enough hints out there, I only saw the one that said you had a role so don't lynch you, when there was no need to.

El, I don't think it was me that mentioned you hadn't been here :-\ Unless it was my comment about some people not being around, I was more thinking of some that haven't been around for a few days! Well I thought TMD until I just remember it was him that was killed on night one :-[

Archived