DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mafia Game - GAME OVER!!! Congratulations Talya, MCS, and DSworn!!!

Toy and Minion

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well I told you why I hinted, and revealed me having a role.

If you don't believe, well it is majorly bad for the town.

Besides if I was mafia would I reveal on day one that I had a role?

It doesn't make sense.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dragonsworn1991

Yeah, but I did hint, I am not hintting about hinting I actually did.

I said and still say I am a major benefit to the town.

I am not waiting until later to say this, so therefore your logic is flawed, and you are mafia and trying to make something stick.

Sorry Talya, I just think you are mafia, I just need to find out who is mafia with you.

I probably haven't posted for a couple days. I'm not sure. I just had my first classes at school so thats why I haven't been around. And during the entire school year I am going to be on Reduced Activity. I already posted my lola in the Great Hall just before school started. I will check in when I can but I won't be one of the players that posts all the time. *hugs*

Well DSworn for all we know you could have a mafia role, so saying you have a role so don't lynch you doesn't really serve a purpose. If you had waited to reveal once under pressure from a possible lynching your claim might have been more believable.

Tal, I was referring to your comment about people not being around. I assumed you meant all people who just weren't posting a lot.

Yeah, but I did hint, I am not hintting about hinting I actually did.

I said and still say I am a major benefit to the town.

I am not waiting until later to say this, so therefore your logic is flawed, and you are mafia and trying to make something stick.

Sorry Talya, I just think you are mafia, I just need to find out who is mafia with you.

You said you hinted at your role, all I say was you saying you had an important role, two different things.

It looked, and I will say this again, that it looked like on day 1 you were trying to set up a claim for later, you claimed when you weren't anywhere near being voted for a lynch, you were in no danger. You just don't do that if you have an important role, or at least you shouldn't. The whole point of roled players is to stay under the radar as long as they can, so it looks very suspicious. Of course you are going to still claim, otherwise you would look a liar and be lynched for sure.

You can believe I'm mafia and try and look for my so called mafai mates, but you are wasting your time, you will find none...

What confuses me is that on Day two, you came out as though you knew I was mafia, the sound of your post was as if you were finder, but didn't actually said you were finder, but hinted at it. I think that you set up the 'I have an important role' on day one, so that you could lead the lynch on me on Day 2. But I called you out on it and you seem to be saying you hinted at you role, which you didn't you only said you had an important role!

Of course if I was lynched and came up innocent, you could say that you did't actually say you were finder but another important role.

Thats my theory. I could be totally wrong, but you got my suspicions on day 1 and now have just added to it!

I've had a quick read of what been said since i last came on.

I will have to respond later to the comments regarding me because i am going out for a bit(i'm not the worlds fastest typer  :-[)

It takes 6 too lynch and me and Dsworm have 3 each(although going by his earlier post he should have revealed what is role is by now, which he hasn't) so if the people who haven't voted yet could give some indication on which way they are going to vote that would be good.

I will be back in a few hours ;D

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]vote aptl[/glow]

this doesn't mean I still don't think you are mafia Dragon. But I will with aptl. At least we should get some information from him. If he comes up mafia, then I would say the other two mafia are in the lot who voted for Meesh! He did follow my reasoning on not voting for Meesh which could have been an easy place to hide for a mafia.

Look at all those lovely votes :P

Well i didn't want to do this since it's only Day 2

But since you're going to lynch me anyway....

I'm a finder, i did a search last night and found an innocent, i'm not going to name who as such because if i go the town is in a bad way and that person will be night killed as well.

Mafia scum!!!!

ah crud.

Did you look at me, pale?

Anyway, back to the drawing board.

I will put in my vote in a couple hours after I observe people's reaction to this revelation. That will be my last vote for the day because I have to work tonight.

Well that has put the cat amongst the pigeons...

Who to go for, we have only a few hours left otherwise it will be a random lynch...

Of course it could be a false claim, but I will not vote fora claimed role (and before you say anything Dragon you said you had a role, you didn't claim a particular role, there is a difference)

And you're right not to say who you viewed last night!

Archived