DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mafia Game - GAME OVER!!! Congratulations Talya, MCS, and DSworn!!!

Toy and Minion

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well the bottom line is I think Demi is mafia.

When I played mafia for the first time it was really disorienting, but then I got the hang of it, after end game when I could look back through.

I would not consider myself a dumb person, but I could not get mafia until I played it.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, I've played both mafia and civilian before, and let me assure you, I suck as a player. SO, just because I'm not good at these things, making mistakes and whatnot, you're going to pin the role of mafia on me? It's going to turn out to be a mistake, I assure you. As far as the other things go, why am I "Lurking"? It might be because I've recently traveled across half the goshdarned planet to be at Dragoncon, something which doesn't leave all that much time to post, I'm afraid. And the whole mimicking Talya thing, I am quite unaware that I've been doing that o_o. If I were to reread the thread, I'm sure I'd spot it and go "ah-ha!", but it's quite conincidental. Please, don't lower our chances of victory on something as simple as Van's gut feeling.

Guest dragonsworn1991

Well Demi, I will switch my vote if it is needed. But if you are not mafia then Van is.

If you are mafia than Talya or mcs is.

If Van is mafia than Talya still might be.

What if the mafia were Lia and Nari, they have been pretty much below the radar. Hardly any suspicion, not being too forward with ideas. We could be fighting amongst ourselves about it. There could also be a symp out there, which could mean Van, which means his targetting will get the notice of me and Demi, and he has stuck all the way through with the same people, not looking at anyone else. A bit too ridge for my liking.

That was a sudden though I had anyway!

I am going to change my vote but i can't this evening because its my brother's birthday dinner. I'll do it tomorrow. I think Demi's defending himself by saying he's too simplistic is not a good enough defense. Even a simple person could be mafia in these games. I've also reread Dragon's points. Got to go!

I'm sorry Narina but I think that is the wrong choice. Van OBVIOUSLY made a mistake that reeks of scum, and you going to go off of DSworn's POINTS? Again, I stress that I am not defending Demi, but trying to take out Van, who is more likely to be mafia because of the evidence that you'd see for yourself if you'd read back a bit.

Final Vote Count:

Vanion (3): Narina, Mcs, Demi

Demi (2): Dsworn, Talya

Talya (1): Vanion

A majority has not been reached.

Narina, the M'Hael, has been randomly lynched.

It is now Night Four.  Send in your Night Actions ASAP.  Night will end Tuesday at 7:00 PM MST.  If I get all the NA's before then, I may end it sooner.

Guest dragonsworn1991

This isn't end game, there are 7 players left and only two mafia left. I didn't realise he had followed my every move. Do you really think I would allow a fellow mafia to do that (if I was mafia). So if he is mafia, then he is trying to set me up. If he is mafia, would he vote for Vanion (if vanion was mafia) likely not this late in the game, but there are always possiblities.

Well lets see

[glow=red,2,300]Unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Demi[/glow]

Talya nowhere on this thread has someone said there were three mafia members.

I read the thread carefully. If it wasn't night I would vote for you, because apparently you know something the rest of us don't

No dragon, I said to Dsage when  he did this game that it needs to be a basic game, with maybe a couple of added roles. We started with 12 players and the most logical number would be three. That is the basic principle. As townies we haven't won, so it there has to be at least one more out there. I have said that else where in this thread too.

Read my last post, because I actually names Nari as possible mafia. It looks like luck was on our side then. I still think we have one to go. Un;ess they have a recruiter and it could be two. But I would rather hope they started with two, if they had that role and recruited someone.

Just realised that if Nari was the Godfather, it means that Van wasn't. I'm going have to read over that bit where Pale said about who he had viewed night one!

So it could be looking like Demi could more likely be mafia, but that still doesn't excuse mcs, nor Lia. In nfact mcs has kept pretty much off the radar, and his last post to Nari, could have just been a smoke screen.

Guest dragonsworn1991

If van was viewed he could be the symp.

Also Demi is a prime suspect along with mcs and Talya.

I don't really suspect van but who knows?

You're right he could be a symp, it crossed my mind a little while back too. He hasn't changed who he has gone for from day one, so he has not taken any notice of what has gone on and just blindly kept with me and Demi.

I never said anything about a smokescreen msc, I meant you hadn't come up in anyone's suspicions. Getting a little touchy there?

Ok

I'll man up and admit that I was wrong. I'm relieved now that I didn't convince any of you to lynch Van, as it would've only put suspicion on me. Though this occurring does make it clearer to me who the true scum really is. Again I apologize for being so fanatic. I thought I was on to something but I was wrong.

Archived