DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Black Tower Mafia Game - GAME OVER!!! Congratulations Talya, MCS, and DSworn!!!

Toy and Minion

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does suck indeed.

Dragon, you don't tell the finder who to look at. That again is quite a scummish thing to do. Aptl, go with who you want on the finder front!

The reason I knew that Dragon wasn't the finder was because he would have had me come up innocent, because I am innocent. Not because I'm the Godfather.

As for the mafia kill, usually it doesn't matter who puts in the kill, unless they have something in their pm. They may have one person, though I have known games when all have to send the kill to the mod!

Well if the healer goes for you or themselves then the chances of getting either would be hard for them, and they might go for someone else!

If the healer gets it tonight, the chances are you will tomorrow night, so gets us a mafia tonight...please ;D

My inactivity is a sign of me getting ready for my trip to the UK. I'm not lurking.

I am so sure of my innocence that the finder is welcome to view me.

I didn't jump on the bandwagon with APTL. I have suspicions about someone being mafia, and donn't want to vote for who THEY are targeting.

I think I have 2 mafia pegged, but I can't be 100% sure yet, unfortunately.

Well if you viewed me then you have already confirmed my innocence  ;D

As for where I am heading in the UK, I am going to be touching down in Glasgow, Scotland Sept. 6th, and plan on backpacking through Scotland, into Ireland, then Wales. Then I will be coming back to Glasgow and flying home Sept. 21st.

The finder will view who he views. If he finds a mafia then he'll say so, until then we have nothing at the moment but speculation. :-\

Sounds like fun Van! I'm in the West Midlands so you probably won't be coming near me. Considering our weather lately, you might be getting a bit damp, lol! ;D

You maybe certain that you would show up innocent Van, if you were the Godfather of the Mafia, they show up innocent first time they are viewed!!

And you did put yourself forward on day one voting first, that would get you noticed to be one of the ones likely to be viewed first.

If you have suspicions then why don't you put them here. At least if something happens to you, we can use you suspicions to help work out who could be mafia!

Oh aptl, in a straight forward game, like this one, with 12 players, that will make 3 mafia. The ration is usually 1:4

The godfather is the head, and he is found innocent when first viewed, so if you got an innocent first go, don't trust it totally until you have viewed them again or thy have died and the coroners report tells you who they were, unless the Godfather is lynched. The bomb one, is usually a bomb which will take out the last person who voted on them when lynched, or may take out a vigilante when targeted, but this can changed depending on the Mod.

In any case there wouldn't have been a random lynch if people hadn't had unvoted pale because they thought he was the Finder. SERIOUSLY? Even if he is, that is still no basis to lynch off of because it is hear-say. But I would've rather been lynched then whiterose being lynched randomly. There would've been one less townie either way though, so I guess the mafia won this round. :(

That's normal in any mafia game, when someone claims finder or healer under threat of an imminent lynch. Most people feel it's better to back off and observe behaviour until they can be sure he's telling the truth or until someone makes a counter-claim. Finders and healers are the players you really don't want to risk because you lose that advantage.

I believe Dsworn to be mafia, every person he has suspected so far, apart from Talya to which i don't know about has been innocent.

Is he that bad a player or Mafia? plus his vote/unvote for mcs and how he decides he might be a mafia bomb, so not only is he picking out innocents as mafia, he's backing off a lynch by claiming they could be a mafia bomb!

mcs, you i believe to be mafia because of how you're determined that i must be mafia and of association with Dsworm.

Also the fact that el Nyn was pushing for a lynch but said she wasn't sure, was given the chance of voting for mcs, but declined. Although i'm unsure about Demi too.

Thats my quick version, if you would like i can go back through and get all the posts with all the relevant information.

I pushed for a lynch to avoid a random lynch which might have killed the healer or finder. That is a normal move for any innocent to make.

I also said I wasn't sure because I don't have any concrete suspicions, like a lot of others in this game.

I also didn't vote for mcs because I don't believe he was mafia, and because it was late and I went to bed.

A lot of the time in this game even innocents think innocents can be mafia, most of t is guess work or gut feelings. I seem to have missed the mcs is a mafia bomb bit. I'll need to go back and read.

I thought my name would be in your list Vanion, lol.

I still have a feeling Dragon mabe mafia. He seems to be doing a lot of talking (though I know he is keen ;) )I think he wanted to stand out because he wanted to be noticed, hence his hint at a role thinking the finder would pick it up and view him over night. I think he is the Godfather, I did think Vanion for a while. But his 'I'm not voting for Dragon because someone is voting for him I think is mafia' Is a load of rubbish too. He obviously doesn't know anything about the Kivam Gambit... *shakes head* However I think he maybe have been using that as an excuse to not to vote for his colleague mafia Dragon. As for the third...not so sure. Depends how things go with aptl. But Demi or Narina could be the one  :-\

So what is your reasoning behind me and Demi Van, I'd be interested to hear this!

Archived