DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

'Towers of Midnight' progress bar

mb

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To other posters: once is enough for each percentage reporting.

Hey, I hate to break it to you, but you can't police who replies to this topic.  I know you started the thread and all, and it must be all exciting when you get notification of a new reply and you think, "Ooh! Maybe there's been another jump!" and you get to the thread and you see it's just somebody saying "Yay." must be a let down. I get it.

But.  You're not a mod or staff here, so stop acting like you are.  We have enough of us running around being Nazis as part of our jobs without others joining in.  If we had a problem with people replying to this thread and exulting in the glory of 78%, we'd say so.

Kthxbai.

yeah. Im gonna start a re read once it hits 100%. Should be about enough time for a relaxed read until the release then.

Sanderson told during the book signing tour that Towers of Midnight would be about 380000; which would mean that the the progress bar would show 126 percent or 127 percent when the book is done.

yeah. Im gonna start a re read once it hits 100%. Should be about enough time for a relaxed read until the release then.

Sanderson told during the book signing tour that Towers of Midnight would be about 380000; which would mean that the the progress bar would show 126 percent or 127 percent when the book is done.

Cool... thanks for letting me know. I jus follow the progress bar on his site and never take the time to read anything there. Damn, I was excited that he's so close to 100.

Just as an FYI, Brandon is dropping hints that TOWERS OF MIDNIGHT will take longer than originally estimated.

http://twitter.com/BrandonSandrson

At my mother's house in Idaho Falls working on #TofM. Scene is going well, but more and more, I feel this book will take more time.

Two things are slowing me. First, I feel #TofM will need to be longer than TGS. Second, a major plotline needs an overhaul.

So now that I've posted this, absolutely no one will freak out later on if Tor announces a later release date than November 2010, right?

Just as an FYI, Brandon is dropping hints that TOWERS OF MIDNIGHT will take longer than originally estimated.

At my mother's house in Idaho Falls working on #TofM. Scene is going well, but more and more, I feel this book will take more time.

Two things are slowing me. First, I feel #TofM will need to be longer than TGS. Second, a major plotline needs an overhaul.

So now that I've posted this, absolutely no one will freak out later on if Tor announces a later release date than November 2010, right?

We'll try not to freak out, but we can't promise anything. *Prepares his "screwed by Tor" speech*

of courser i willl freak out

Citizens of first world nations, complaining bitterly on the internet, using their fancy, schmancy computers and high speed connections, about the delay in publication of insanely long fantasy novels, is why the terrorists hate us. Seriously, there are places where they'd be overjoyed to get a WoT novel, simply because the pages are very thin and absorbent.

Citizens of first world nations, complaining bitterly on the internet, using their fancy, schmancy computers and high speed connections, about the delay in publication of insanely long fantasy novels, is why the terrorists hate us. Seriously, there are places where they'd be overjoyed to get a WoT novel, simply because the pages are very thin and absorbent.

Kathana is clearly correct. We must resort to terrorism.

Archived