DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

'Towers of Midnight' progress bar

mb

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might be able to scrounge up the gas money, but not a hotel.  It's only about a 5-hour drive for me.  Isn't it sold out anyway?  Knowing me, I'd scrounge up the money, and then end up being late or something.  I'd probably get lost at such a big con.

No, Team Jordan will not allow us to make it available online like that. They didn't let us do that either when Jordan was reading at Dragon*Con five years ago before KoD was released.

You guys just need to get off your butts and start coming to my conventions. You know I'll always have something awesome going on. Why be left out every year? =)

megacrankey.gif

Not fair!!

The host hotels are sold out, yes. But there is still room at the overflow hotels. Everything is listed on the website www.dragoncon.org

And just stay in the WoT room all day. We'll keep you safe. =)

The host hotels are sold out, yes. But there is still room at the overflow hotels. Everything is listed on the website www.dragoncon.org

And just stay in the WoT room all day. We'll keep you safe. =)

Even on smoke breaks?  ;D

No, Team Jordan will not allow us to make it available online like that. They didn't let us do that either when Jordan was reading at Dragon*Con five years ago before KoD was released.

You guys just need to get off your butts and start coming to my conventions. You know I'll always have something awesome going on. Why be left out every year? =)

But i live in Australia  :o

Its quite a journey.

i could sell all my worldly belongings... yes i think i will, who needs pants anyway.

There is at least one WoT fan coming from Australia this year. It's not unusual. We also usually have good sized group from Europe. Oh, and Jason's just told me he's coming out from California, which isn't a short trip either. Any kind of travel is doable if you plan for it. That's what I'm telling my husband about going to London for WorldCon in 2014 anyways.

There's no way I can get there!!!!! NOOOOOO I just hope they don't try to make people pay for a prologue

That would just suck

What sucks about it?  You don't have to pay for the prologue if you're willing to wait till release date.  We're paying (a very small amount, mind) for the privilege of reading it early.

But i live in Australia  :o

Its quite a journey.

i could sell all my worldly belongings... yes i think i will, who needs pants anyway.

Come to AussieCon--its on the same time as DragonCon in melbourne. Linda (from the 13thDepo) and I will be on the WoT pannel. We may not have Prologuey goodness, but it should be fun anyway.

There is at least one WoT fan coming from Australia this year. It's not unusual. We also usually have good sized group from Europe. Oh, and Jason's just told me he's coming out from California, which isn't a short trip either. Any kind of travel is doable if you plan for it. That's what I'm telling my husband about going to London for WorldCon in 2014 anyways.

But then we'd be near you. Horrid thought. Simply horrid.

(I hide my jealousy behind hate).

Archived