DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

'Towers of Midnight' progress bar

mb

Not necessarily. I don't think we'll know for certain how the Jordan material was divided unless Brandon is allowed to annotations for these books like he does his solo novels. But I wouldn't assume that Brandon didn't do everything he could to evenly divide the Jordan material among all three books.

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

He has to write 6500 words per week to finish it at the middle of january. It's hard work, considering he will only work 5 days a week (dunno if he writes in weekends) it's more then 1k per day, which is a hard pace even for brandon.

So i would not be suprised if we only seen the manuscript by february. Also there is the possibility of some revision being done while he writes, slowing down the pace.

He has to write 6500 words per week to finish it at the middle of january. It's hard work, considering he will only work 5 days a week (dunno if he writes in weekends) it's more then 1k per day, which is a hard pace even for brandon.

So i would not be suprised if we only seen the manuscript by february. Also there is the possibility of some revision being done while he writes, slowing down the pace.

Brandon writes on weekends. In fact, Brandon was working at night while at DragonCon 08 and JordanCon 09. I'd complain, but then I remember what he's working on. =)

Any idea if we'll get the glossary in the new books? 'cause that's pretty much the same with minor tweaks/new characters in every book and takes up a small %...

I imagine each of the 3 would have a glossary.  Probably they would cover 1 percent of the book's pages, maybe 2 percent.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived