DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello to the White Tower

Samuraiflip05

*Sam wanders up to the foot of the bridge leading into the city.  Leaning his Naginata against his shoulder he checks the Katana at his waist and the bow across his back.  Both were right where they should be. *

Sam idly wondered about his recent choice to seek training with the Warders.  He might not see the outside world again without a permanent Bond. 

*Sam turned to his horse, Silent Thunder and remounted*

"Well Thunder Let's get on with it."

Hello members of the White Tower.  I have come to join the ranks.  I filled out the form for the spreadsheets, but I am unable to see the spreadsheets themselves.  Also I am having difficulty with the Mon's Email(In the absence of a MaA), so I have PM'd her from here.  8)

Aww, Mog, you gave it away! Now we'll have to move on to evil plan "Beta," and do you know how hard it is to find giant mutant hamsters around here? They've got to be imported from a little south seas island, and they're just murder on the shipping crates...

On the plus side, though, they'll work for alfalfa. *grins*

Could always move to Plan C... but I don't know that those little kids selling gum in Mexican border towns would consider what's in mind for them to be more lucrative than pick-pocketing tourist yokels from the States <__<

Archived