DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Jason's Welcome Leftovers.

Editor Ben aka Ben2

hi Guaire, welcome to DM...I hope you stay and have fun here.

Why don't you start your own newbie thread and you soon meet some more zany DMers.

And there is nothing wrong with re-reads, Thats been done quite a few times around here too.. ;D

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone!  Yeah, obviously I love the books, otherwise I wouldn't have joined the site, I read them about five years ago and have re read them more than a few times. I didn't really think to look for an online forum like this one, so I resorted to forcing my friends and my brother to read the books just to have someone to discuss them with. Now I have you guys!

*Astarael*

Astarael, welcome to DM...There are plenty of book discussion to...errr...discuss ;)

But we also like to chat to each other and do a world of other things that we would love you to join in.

Why don't you start your own thread and then you'll have a host of people around to say hi and maybe introduce a few of those places.

Welcome again.

Hi everybody!  I've read the first three books of WoT a couple years ago, and I've decided to read the entire series now.  I've been surfing the net looking for the best WoT site/forum, and I must say that this site is definately the best, hands down.  I want to say thanks to all the people that make this site a sucess, allowing me to find a place to talk about my new found favourite series in the entire fantasy genre.  ;D

Hi and welcome to Dragonmount, Trollochunter! You've made a good decision to read the entire series, and to join this site. :)

Why don't you start your own thread here on the newbie board, so that more people can welcome you  :D

Hi everyone. The series is so awesome but i need something to keep me occupied till the next book comes out. I am wanting to join the Black Tower but am unsure about my bio history still so when I finish it, you will see me around alot more.

Hi there, if you are looking for some more information on RP in the meantime, you might go down to the roleplay discussion board and ask your questions there. Also, if you start your own welcome thread here, we have about 3 or 4 RP folk who hang around to answer any questions you might have.

Howdy folks. I just reg'd to thank the folks who sweat the details for this site and most importantly... a wish for Mr Jordan on a full recovery, even at the cost of not completeing the series.

My prayers go to you and your beloved.

Whazzap, im only 15, my dad got me into the books and i've been checkin out the site but just now had time to register

i'm razor i do play neverwinter nights and stuff but only have library internet hehits good to meet other people who like the series to though i live in grand rapids i know me, my dad, and his freind all read the books

Hi,

been reading the forums and DM for a while, so just thought I might as well sign up.

I am a german but I moved to the UK 4 years ago. Been hocked to tWoT for 4 years. Doing my second read and love every word.

Thx

Mo

I been coming to the old forums until today, I have really enjoy WOT series and Robert Jordan books for years. Now I waiting on the new one, whenever it comes out. I hope he's doing better with his medical problems. He's a great, great, great writer. I just want to say to everyone out there on this site, Hello.

Guest silver89

Hi there, been into the WOT series for years, now on the 7th/8th read through. Just discovered this side of the fandom and already hooked.

Hey, y'all! I'm new. Just came from prestonchild.com, where all my faceless buddies have not read my -marvelous- fanfic yet. Whine. But it's all good, 'casue I just wnat to share the love. I had so much fun writing it. (The New Orleans Patient). I Loooove Wheel of Time, so I'm here now. Yee-ha! I look forward to seeing the fanfics! happy dance. And, don't worry, I'm not plugging my fic, noooooo. I'm just so very enthused to have gotten it done, and I wanted to share with my fellow fic enthusiasts! So, hi everyone! May you have a grand day! Fool who fall off choss wagon get run over? Sorry, hyper moment! Toodles!

Archived