DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Jason's Welcome Leftovers.

Editor Ben aka Ben2

Hi All,

I just joined the forums today. I'v been reading the blog for awhile and try to keep up with news as much as possible. I've read through book 11 and am eagerly anticipating the final chapter where the story is wrapped up. I recently went out and bought books 1-3 again since my originals were torn to shreds from too much reading, and have started reading the series over for the 3rd time to see if I can piece together the things I've missed the first two times. Anywho, I'm glad to have found this place, and it looks like I'll have fun asking questions and interacting with you all.

Joe

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All.

Just thought I should say Hi. I am one of those ppl that have been watching and reading this group of friends linked by a common passion.

Anyway now I have actually joined it is a pleasure to meet you all.

Jason... Thank you and all the others that make this a reality.

Thanks and see ya

Ok so I'm incredibly new. Just registered today in fact. I wasn't sure if this was where to introduce myself or not. The fact of the matter is I'm in some serious need of decent rp and this appeared to be the place to get it.... Now I'm just not completely sure how to get started.

Hi Xivean, As far as RP goes i am sorry i have no idea as i am new too but i thought i would get in first and say Hi and welcome. this lot are really friendly and will help you out i am sure.

As i have been told you can post a welcome thread to introduce yourself and peaple will help you there too!

Cut

Eqwina is the newbie greater on rp things...i do browse by at times as well as other rp members

i am also part of the rp staff and you can pm me or add me to your yim atadorje and i'll answer your questions to the best of my ability, and if i do not know the answer i will know who do *s*

Hey guys! My name's Chris, and i'm 15 as of now, but i've read all but two of the books, if you count the one that hasn't come out yet. I've only been reading them for about three or four months, however. I am one of those you may call a hard-core fan, but I have yet to begin any kind of WOT collection. I think that's enough about me, and I hope I can get along with everybody!

welcome to the site, feel free to PM me if you want to talk or such

oh and good places to start

DM Rolle Play of course ..in especialy shayol ghul ;)

and with a more private voice i can recomend shayol ghul org as well, warders guild (wt org), aiel and illuminators if your creative

Welcome Xivean and Deathwatch...I cannot offer much help with RP, other than keep scrolling down.  But, I can say that the Org's are a great place to hang out and chat with people.  Everyone here shares a love of the books, but in the Org's the talk ventures into outside areas.  Ex:  Ogier talk about books, Seanchan about entertainment, Band of the Red Hand about music and travel, etc.  Check them all out and join a couple. 

Hey one and all,

Let me introduce you to Thesaurus........ ummm ahhh 22 pages of posts takes about an hour to read by the way.  I don't actually have too much to prattle on about at the moment but I've been and avid reader for years, just had to check the publication details on my first copy of EoTW to find out when, but I'm not saying anymore now. And I've been hitting DM for a couple of years to check news on books, RJ, etc.

Anyhoo thats me out for now, except to say (before anyone else suggests it) I'm off to start my own thread just to see what happens....

Hi and welcome to the pair of you. Why don't you start your own thread? It will be very beneficial as many members from across the site will welcome you and give an insight into what is on offer.

Hi. I've been reading the WoT series for a couple years. I read the first one a couple christmas's ago. Since then I've read through the WoT series quite a few times through and I am hopelessly addicted and i was extremely sad to learn of Mr. Jordan's passing, I haerd about it a few weeks after it occurred. Anyway, I'm 19. And my favorite character in the series is most definitely Mat.

Firstly, welcome to DM. Always good to see new members.

Secondly, why don't you create your own welcome thread to get more people to say 'hi'.

And finally, if you don't get that fare, check out the Band of the Red Hand ORG, DM's music and travel ORG. We'll more than happy to see you. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello... I was a member here awhile back.  I'd like to find an updated faq site. The main faq at linuxmafia.com is not updated. I've decided to read the series again another time being AMOL is the final book and enjoy it one last time. I have a myspace, I've done up to hook my friends.

Welcome to DM! Feel free to start our own thread to say you are new and we will fill you in with what to do.

If you don't, pop by the Band of the Red Hand ORG for music and travel, as well as where to eat good food (this is brand spanking new for the ORG!).

But whatever you do at DM, have fun!  :)

Archived