DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Jason's Welcome Leftovers.

Editor Ben aka Ben2

Hi everyone,

I just discovered the wheel of time series 3 months ago and it is so ridiculously amazing! I am entirely immersed...only got through to crown of swords, but I am so excited!!! I cannot believe I never found these books before! I will definitely be back to this site later when I have something more intelligent to say (and am less hyper excited)!  ::)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

I can't wait to spend some of my free time here and argue/share my thoughts and feelings about a series that I feel is one of the few out there that are worth reading (and more than once). I have been reading the series sense I got a free copy of the first few chapters of Eye of the World form th elocal book store. I bought the first book in hardback 2 days later. I have no excuse for not finding this site earlier in my life, I'm just glad I did. And, I must say Mr. Jordan Thank-you for filling my life with a rich environment to escape to once in a while.

Jeremy

Xynocide, welcome to DM, we look forward to hear your views and feelings, there are plenty of tiopics for you to join in.

Why don't you start your own thread and then you will also get people coming in to try and sell three org to you...in fact I would be one of them...lol

Enjoy your time here.

Orgs are basically a group of people dedicated to a theme. It may or may not have something to do with the books. For example the Seanchan is the Entertainment Org where you discuss movies etc. The Band is dedicated to music. Have a look around the different Orgs to see what they're all about.

Most of the Orgs have ranks, you'll have to check out each Org to see how their rank system is. I'll also mention Discussion Groups. They're kinda like Orgs, but a little more laid back. No private boards or rank system. The Children of the Light is the Comedy Group where you can make ou your own rank. ;D

Hello.  First time here.  Just finished book 11 last night and saw the addy for this site, so came to take a look.  Very impressive, if a BIT nerdy at times, but hey, to each his own, yes?  Looking forward to being impressed by greater geekiness than my humble brain can create, that's for sure! :)

Aaron

:)  Not sure what more I could add in a new thread that I haven't already said here... is it really necessary to start a new thread to say hi?  Do people really pay attention to that?  Ok, ok, I just talked myself into it, but only as an experiment to see just how may people will say hi to me.  So there, the proverbial gauntlet has been thrown, fellow uber-nerds of DM! 

Hello all. I just found WoT in march and just finished Knife of dreams last night. Going to start The New Spring either tonight or tommorrow. Needless to say I was kinda of consumed by the story shortly into it. Anyway lokin forward to meeting some of yall and sharing some views.

Oh good, a footpad! My shoes were just starting to be uncomfortable, so you have good timing.  ;)

If you want, start your own thread, where people will stop by to try and convince you to join various orgs! I might even be one of them. Lucky you.  ;D

Gee... sad.... been perusing this site for a few years now... just finally made a forum account, and thought I'd grace myself with everyone's presence. So I'm not totally new per say. Well, I'm new to you all, but not all are new to me... does that make sense? Eh, makes me sound like a WoT stalker or something. Darn it all. I'll try again at another time I suppose to make myself sound more beloved. Either that or I'll allow people to take me for who I am. Been reading WoT for a while, in fact when book 11 came out, I had it preordered and shipped to me while I was in Iraq back in the day and read it there. WOOT! Amazon ships everywhere, gotta love it. But yeah, that about sums it up.... Oh, and I have a tendency to ramble when I actually do post things, it's all habitual tendencies of mine, so just take it all in stride and everything will be fine and dandy. :D

Stalking us :o

*looks around*

Welcome Kyros, I so glad you took the time to join and hopefully you'll join in in the Orgs or div's. So hopefully you have a fair idea of what goes on here, though you may not understand it, neither do most of us ;D

Hey start your own thread and you'll be sure to meet some of those you've seen around in person...including me.. :-\

*snugglebites*

Archived