DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Jason's Welcome Leftovers.

Editor Ben aka Ben2

Hello everybody

Just found this message board this morning.

I was a big fan of the Wheel of time series - but alas I lack the virtue called patience so I kind of slacked off

I hate waiting for the next book to arrived

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Egwene

lol... don't we all *g* Welcome to DM, Elo :)

Try a re-read... I found the second time round was much much better than the first (and I really loved the first read). Or check out the book discussion boards... you'll soon realise that there is a lot you missed on the first read and it might get you interested again.

Guest Egwene

Great that you could join us, Aleita, and thanks for making your own thread so we can give you a thourough welcome!! 8)

Hi, Iam new here too.

I made the mistake by just "cheking" out the "Who killed asmo" thread, and I got so confused and horrified by the mad assumptions that I will try to start over at the less frantick parts f the forum.

I have read all the books many times and loves them, but I think I have to take it a bit slow in the start. :lol:

Anyways, I have planned to do all in my power to buckle the regime of the spammer on this forum by writing more posts than them. (ye, right)

Iam still in the "Wooot the %¤#&?!?" stadium... In a couple of weeks I might have managed to understand enugh of this forum to be a newbee at all. :lol:

Its just soo big! I like it already! Well, back to browsing and getting lost FTW!

Guest Egwene

*ponders* hmmm.... is there any chance I met you last night on MSN, Liv? Taking over Danya's keyboard by any chance?

Guest Egwene

lol.. no worries... looks like the invasion from 'snoreland' is in full swing *g* At this rate, I reckon we ought to have the next meet over in your neck of the woods :D

Great that you join us as well, Liv. Now you just need to get the rest of your mates nto WoT and DM :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been reading the WOT Books since the early '90s. I've been looking at this site for a year or so, primarily to read the Robert Jordan blog to keep up on his illness.

All that time, it never dawned on me to check out the forums - or even see if there were forums - until yesterday. I was looking for info regarding the audiobooks on CD and came upon the forums. Nice!

Anyway, hello.

welcome to DM, RMosack! *big hug* ... i never thought to check for an online forum, either - even though i knew about dragonmount.com being the "official" fan site. i think i would have enjoyed the series even more had i been part of this group =)

anyways, i hope you have a great time here & you find everything you're looking for. if you have the time, drop by & participate in the forum. it's a ton of fun & you get to meet simply amazing people =) also, if you decide to do that, you should probably start your own welcome thread. call it whatever you want; it'll be a place just for you, where you can be welcomed by lots more people & you can ask any questions at all that you have =)

again, welcome!

-kait

Guest Egwene

I feel that it is almost a bit late in the day to welcome you... as busy as you have been posting on various boards since you posted your hello here *g*

But... welcome and top of the evening to you, good man :wink:

Archived