DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Jason's Welcome Leftovers.

Editor Ben aka Ben2

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Stefania Sedai

I have been reading the series for a long, long time and have always wished for someone to discuss it with. I am so thrilled to have found Dragonmount. I am already addicted. And I LOVE the gallery. I think it's great to get to compare what I think the characters look like to what others do.

welcome! don't feel the need to apologize; it took me a while to come here, too. you will have a lot of fun, guaranteed.

feel free to post your own welcome thread so more people will come along to make you feel at home!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kira Rayen

hi! I'm Kira, well sorta anyway. I thought I post in here since I can't seem to start my own topic ^^

Guest Egwene

:? hmmm... what happens when you try, Kira?

...anyway... welcome to the forum :D. Hope you won't let a technical hic-up deter you from joining in with us!! Send me a PM if you need any help with anything.

Hi! just wanted to introduce myself and tell everyone how much I LOVE the wheel of time! My friend turned me onto the series almost 2 years ago and i just finished Knife of Dreams and i have to say.... it is hard to let go and not have another book to read. it would have been one thing if i would have read it from when the first book came out but i got used to finishing one book and running out all excited to the bookstore to nuy the next bok in the series. This time i dont have another book and here i am. I;m looking forward to meeting everyone :)

HELLO ALL.

I just joined up. Thanks for putting up a great forum.

I'm still new to the series. Started reading last fall, and i am only in the middle of The Fires Of Heaven. Obviously the most brilliant book series i've ever read.

I think someone should make the movie series.

Thanks a lot for the welcome.

Stonebow.

Guest Barmacral

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Sorry, I disagree with the movie thing... personal preference. Although if you are interested in a WoT type movie, check out the movie making thread on the seanchan org.

In the meantime, Welcome! And be sure to start your own "I'm new!" thread!

Guest ObliviousShadow

Hello! Ive been checking out this site for a while after I read some of the books. Not quite read all of them yet but getting there.

P.S. Great site layout!

Archived