DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm confused...

PiedPiper

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

often times people join but never begin their studies or never attend their classes. the lists mark who join not who all are active participating members. essentially they just click 'join club' and thats as far as they go. 

I think there is a simple point of 'accessibility'. It's a bit difficult to navigate all the things without at least some knowledge or understanding how the forum and clubs work. It is something that is in discussion, but can't be easily changed at this time. 

People are lazy. If they don't see it, chances are they aren't likely to seek it out on a daily basis and then it doesn't become part of their routine. 

2 hours ago, Arie said:

I think there is a simple point of 'accessibility'. It's a bit difficult to navigate all the things without at least some knowledge or understanding how the forum and clubs work. It is something that is in discussion, but can't be easily changed at this time. 

People are lazy. If they don't see it, chances are they aren't likely to seek it out on a daily basis and then it doesn't become part of their routine. 

ayup

@PiedPiper: I'm really easy going, so no offense taken! I totally get where you are coming from. People come and go, but I'm really glad there are other new folks that are sticking around ☺️.

12 hours ago, Elgee said:

@Alcalimo Ehtelion Go kick a Red ... *sniggers*

giphy.gif

On 11/15/2020 at 3:59 AM, Elgee said:

@PiedPiper, @StarRisk This is where you guys are vital - please reach out to those newbies (via PM or even by starting a welcoming thread at the Aspie Quarters and inviting them in there. Help them around.

Not everyone can figure these things out for themselves.

I feel a little bit left out ?. Gee thanks, Mom! And here I was about to tell you I was thinking about you today because a picture of Kogel Bay came up on my PC this morning. *pfft*

On 11/15/2020 at 8:02 AM, Hayl3y said:

hahaha some people tried to kick Reds but I have heard that they ended up in their dungeons ?

(... I ended up there for painting their halls pink, true story).

I’ve been in the dungeon with you. It wasn’t so bad. ?